Michael Jackson Is a Fairy

10/29/2008 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may be a little on the skids, but that isn't stopping childlike 50-year-old former pop star Michael Jackson from dressing up like a Peter Pan character for Halloween.

Sources tell TMZ Jacko picked up a Tinker Bell backpack at a Halloween shop yesterday. Since his kids already wear masks, it must be for his getup.

When you're made up like a white woman 364 days a year, wearing a third grade girl's costume on Halloween is no big whoop.

Barfalufugus

Well, he already thinks he is Peter Pan, so why not go as Tinkerbell this year?

Jean

Now you know TMZ that Michael got that for his daughter. Stop trying to make it seem he bought it for himself when he really didn't. Plus he has lots of nieces and nephews and it could have been for one of them.

Tressa G

I happen to love michael jackson and i am offended by those who do not like him!!!!!!!!!!!! he da man!!!!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Wasn't he beheaded in Bahrain?

Manu

has anyone noticed how UNfunny tmz comments are?

mj is a king you are just some bunch of buffons.

Jen

This picture is obviously photoshopped

Barfalufugus

I liked him more befpre he went on his quest to become a white Diana Ross.

cathy

Hey morons! Michael has a daughter, have you ever considered that he might actually be buying it for her!?!

english

His daughter? You mean that white girl he paid two other people to have for him?

Joel

Is it really that interesting to note that Michael Jackson bought a tinker bell backpack, have you no other stories????

Michael is the king of pop

tellyouwhatithink

Barfalufugus

10. WHO REALLY CARES? Michael Jackson is a has been, child predator that just happen to get away with crimes against children. I can't believe any news media (even TMZ) would give him the nod. I'm sure he can't wait for Halloween, that is a child's holiday, he will be like a kid in a candy store. Just gross!! Lets forget he is still breathing.

Posted at 6:38PM on Oct 29th 2008 by tntalk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said!

I am sick of hearing that he is some innocent man-child. The man grew up in a really LOUSY environment. I think Joe Jackson is evil, but with all of the money this man has, he should have spent it on therapy instead of destroying his face and using his money to build a pedophile's dream park in his back yard. I never shed a tear when the vultures swooped in on Neverland. That should have been shut down YEARS ago! "Jesus Juice".....how sick can one person be? Using Jesus to get kids in the sack? Yuck! I wish he would have stayed in Dubai or wherever he was. Maybe they actually like him there.

cathy

Oh and I could Photoshop better than that in my sleep!

shantel

That fits her perfectly. I think that is somethin that really shows his true colors.

dan

OMFGLMFAO SOMEONE PUT THIS WACKO IN THE SAME CELL WITH OJ AND RICHARD SIMMONS PLUS NICK HOGAN AND CALL IT A DAY FU&*ING FAIRY I WANDER HOW LONG HE WOULD LAST IN A PRISON SHOWER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments