Nic Cage Fire Sale

10/29/2008 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What in the name of Jor-El is going on with Nicolas Cage?!
Nic Cage
The Cagester has just listed his New Orleans home for $3.7 million -- which is the third house Cage has on the market -- and it's a bad time to sell, to say the least.

In addition to the 13,000 sq. foot N.O. home that was just listed on Realtor.com, Cage has listed his homes in Rhode Island and Bel Air, at $15.9 million and $30 million respectively.

And Cage recently sold his 132 foot yacht -- reportedly for $7.7 million.

If Nic shows up at your front door with a pillow and a sleeping bag, now you know why.

No comment yet from Cage's people.

Sono

Nicholas Cage is now a full-time SUGAR DADDY for his new 20'something wife...this liquidation process is probably being undertaken to support their lifestyle.

No wonder, huh John?

Dude just sold a yacht for 7.7mil, has 3 homes for sale all worth about 50mil, and you morons think he is in some kind of financial crisis?

Are you people intentionally stupid or is it due to some type of birth defect?

G

duh, he's moving his money into the stock market. like warren buffet. real estate is dead for years to come, but stock will gain within a year or two

Barfalufugus

17. Actually, I think that might the the LaLaurie mansion that he's selling. Delphine LaLaurie, a New Orleans socialite pre-Civil War was found to have had a torture chamber where she horribly mutilated and killed slaves. It was so bad that she was run out of town. In later renovations, approximately 75 bodies were found under the floorboards; for those who believe in such things, it is rumored to be very haunted. Cage bought it a few years back.

Posted at 3:30PM on Oct 29th 2008 by Hawk

I Hey, I saw something about the LaLaurie mansion on t.v. a few years back. That woman was one sick puppy. I didn't know that this was the same house.

Laz

He aint stupid.He selling off all his stuff and investing in a bunker to prepare for Doomsday in 2012.

Dan

He is selling everything before OBAMA gets in . Looks like Nic doesnt want to spread the wealth. GO NIC ,i am selling everything too. LOL

Lisa A

The LaLaurie House is @ 1140 Royal St, N.O. But it's still a cool house wish I had a couple million laying around.

??

He was being interviewed on David Letterman not long ago and stated that the house was haunted and that his family would visit there during the day but no one would stay overnight.

tom

Maybe he's selling and moving out of the country , taking his money with him.

Christie

I am so saddened. My son spent alot of time at that house with Anne Rices son, such a warm wondrful place. I wonder why he needs to sell? Its such a family home........too bad. Good Luck Nick, I hope you are not having hard times like the REST of us normal folk!

Mrs. O

Nic baby, you can crash at my place.

yerkiddnright

He's just preparing for the Obama socialist re-distribution by selling everything and hiding his $$$$ in overseas accounts!

tom

I wouldn't step inside the door way of the Rice house , terrible things went on there. They found human remains under the floor in the kitchen. They tortured ( her and her surgeon husband) people there.

2079 days ago

arealrascal

... must be awfully expensive to be a really bad actor...

2079 days ago

Poor kid

Hey, I'm ALL FOR Obama's "socialist redistribution." Some of those rich CEOs can redistribute some of their billions to me. THEY didn't earn it. Why should I?

2076 days ago