Robin from "Batman": 'Memba Him?!

10/29/2008 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Burt Ward became famous playing the boy wonder on the '60s TV series "Batman." Guess what he looks like now!

Barfalufugus

I think he looks better now than he did then. He looked like a wuss when he was on Batman.

2093 days ago

Triple Play

Poor guy from a skinny bad actor to a very large bad actor

2093 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

This guy looks nothing like the Robin we used to see on TV.

2093 days ago

Triple Play

Can you imagine this guy in tightsOOOPs, I just gagged up my lunch. Poor guy, why would you let yourself go to hell like that. Burt it is okay to say no to seconds thirds and fourths.

2093 days ago

Melissa

Seriously guys...not everyone can stay skinny forever...lighten up.

2093 days ago

Mrs. Pine

I had the hots for Robin when I was a tot! He sported some fierce primary colors. Fatman's gut spilled over his utility belt.

2093 days ago

bestvenom123

WHO CARES?

2093 days ago

Kat

I horseback ride past his house all the time. He and his wife rescue greyhound dogs, I heard, and he has an autographed Robin picture up at the local vet's clinic. Seems to me he did quite well in life and decided to chill in the country in a beautiful, quiet place instead of crash and burn in Hollywood. So what if he gained a few pounds? He's an animal lover and a good guy. I'm glad he lives in our town, which will remain unnamed, as we all live here to get away from the world. "Robin" rocks :)

2093 days ago

Dog Lover

Robin rocks? Robin sucks. His dog rescue is a joke. He inbreeds large dogs and sells them for a profit. They are typically sick or disabled...and his adoption fees are $700.00 and up!! His wife is a piece of work...very frightening and threatening lady. I was duped once and overpaid for a sweet dog that is very sick with ailments that are typical of in-bred animals. The guy should spend some time in a kennel and see how he likes it. I heard Norco, CA was investigating his rescue group on animal cruelty charges and for having too many animals on his lot.

2093 days ago