T.I. Finds Loophole -- Dude CAN Vote?!

10/29/2008 6:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For a convicted felon, T.I. is pretty damn good at reading the fine print of the law -- 'cause the rapper found a way to VOTE after all!

T.I. -- who pleaded guilty to weapons charges last year -- found a loophole in the Georgia law book, which allows a convicted felon the right to vote IF they're not currently serving probation or a prison sentence.

Because T.I. isn't expected to be sentenced until next year, dude still can exercise his civic duty.

And before authorities could change their mind, T.I. hit a polling place in Atlanta to lock in his ballot ... cause like he says, in America -- you can have whatever you like.

Simpson Rd.

Good for him. Despite his mistakes, I'm proud of T.I. and all that he's done for our community here in Atlanta. I'm happy to see that he cared enough to find the loophole, and that he followed through on his civic duty.

Loud and talentless

Think he placed a write-in vote for Guiliani?

lol

aww man u guys are just to funny.. everytime u do a story on somebody u always gotta say something like what they say in a song or in a movie.. just like when u said on t.i "you can have whatever you like". i could'nt stop laughing.. hope he voted for his brotha from another mutha.

D

Its no loop hole, its a law, and it is the same in several states.
you just made yourself look retarded.

Loud and talentless

Wish we had gun-handling people prone to violence to help my community. He's one fine young man, yeppers.

Melissa

Proud Obama Supporter Gets Out To Vote Before Going To Jail!

Javier

Way to go TMZ! Your smart-ass remarks just blew up in your face! If one of your staffers had bothered to do a little research, you would have realized you were wrong! Many convicted felons have had their rights reinstated, that's besides this LAW (not loophole) that allows T.I. to vote. Morons.

nsaustin

That's GREAT NEWS--John McCain needs all the votes he can get!

Dirk Diggler

If by loophole you mean law, then yes, he found it.

nsaustin

Yeah, it's a law in New York too, all the convicted sex offenders in our small town proudly cast their votes. Makes ya sick

Alan

See, the smart asses will find someway to beat the system

reality

great. now he's showing people you can do felonious acts and find loopholes around the system. How about he get the "don't get convicted in the first place and obey laws" word out

WOW

Hmmmmmm, Harvey, aren't you an attorney? You should know that it's the LAW and not a loophole!!!!!

finan

he looks so hot

TheMizzz

He can do whatever he likes!
So HOT!