Alec Baldwin --

????

10/30/2008 10:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dude gave us a little T-M-I in NY last night ... but we're not sure if he's pulling our leg -- or if he's being serious.

Alec Baldwin Say What

Tangie

A good actor, but a real jerk!

arte help

"You filthy little pig!"

Joanne

What a crappy father he is. He should be living in Calif. where his daughter is.. I am sure he can get a tv show going in Calif.

Cubs2009

These photogs are real jerks. Just let these people have their lives already. As for the photogs -- finish high school and get a real job.

Barfalufugus

2. "You filthy little pig!"

Posted at 10:08AM on Oct 30th 2008 by tkennedy

__________________________________________

Ah! You beat me to the punch tkennedy!

Seriously, what kind of father leaves that kind of abuse on the voicemail of his own kid? Sadly, Kim is just about as bad as he is. I hope they set aside a lot of money for therapy for that girl because she's going to need it.

KNOWITALL

WOW - DOESN'T HE THINK HE'S THE BIG ACTOR NOW.

SOMEONE TELL HIM ITS NOT "HIM" WE LIKE ON 30 ROCK...IT'S LIZ LEMON AND TRACY MORGAN.

HEY ALEC...CALL ME ON MY CELL PHONE AND TELL ME I'M A DIRTY STUPID GIRL!

bsb fan

I love Alec Baldwin!! I think he's a great actor!

kim

sv

He wasnt even nice to fans 10-15 years ago before TMZ & Ebay ruled the world. A true jerk of a person.

romil1

9. Yet another psychotic pig, horrible father and human being that the industry keeps hiring and giving awards to! Lets reward a man who calls his young daughter a pig! I dont care what his excuse was or what he was going through. People all have crap they go thru everyday (liek his lifestyle isnt cushy to the max-plleeaaasseee- lifes rough =( but we dont berate our children! He is a selfish untalented piece of crap! I boycott anything this man is in. Hence why no one watches 30Rock - people hate him!
Posted at 1:48PM on Oct 30th 2008 by Kim

I don't get it but he seems to be loved by the movers & shakers in the biz - most notably Lorne Michaels of SNL. He is responsible for helping Tina Fey (see a connection here?) & invites Alec to all his parties. When Alec complains about how he is being dragged over the coals by his ex, Hollywood responds according to type. They have given him more work than most people in his category (bloated, aging, loud mouth) because he is "one of the good old boys" & can do no wrong in their eyes. By Hollywood standards, the worse the person's character the more they idolize them!

Bleep Blop

He wasn't joking about the dialysis appointment. He has to go once a week to remove all of the black vile the runs through his veins.

maggie mae

This man is one arrogant, vile pig. He is so ugly and not even a great actor, just fat, ugly and a slug.

wooohoooo

Dude. THE ONLY good thing about Alec is that he is related to Stephen Baldwin! :) What an awesome guy! So down to earth and loyal to his fans. I have spoken with him twice before. Very sweet and funny :) Many people think Stephen is crazy and they talk bad about him because he is a Christian. Have u ever met him or took the time to get to know him? I don't think so. You just judge him. Alec is a jerk and could care less about his fans.