Julia Hudson

Still 'Friends' with Murder Suspect

10/30/2008 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Almost a week after the brutal slayings of her mother, brother, and son, Julia Hudson inexplicably remains friends with estranged husband William Balfour, the "person of interest" in the case -- at least on the Internet.

Julia Hudson has logged onto her MySpace account numerous times in the last few days -- as recently as today, according to MySpace -- but has yet to remove William Balfour, who goes by "Flex" on MySpace, from her list of friends.

She has changed her personal photo and replaced written passages on her page, among other things. And as of today, she describes her online mood as "numb."

Prince Von A-Hole

Lets count the posts on this ordeal. We are now in the 30's. TMZ is taking complete advantage of a tragity. How come you havnt mentioned Sienna Miller's lawsuit? Hits a little close to home huh. I hope she cleans up and Celebs in the US grow some balls and follow her lead.

LEAVE THIS FAMILY ALONE

doodahday

Whats a shame is that her sorry life wasn't taken, but her innocent baby's was.

FRANNIE

HER MOOD HAS NOT BEEN "NUMB" AS OF TODAY...IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE THAT DAY!!!!!

100% Me

#38 whatever
Look at her. She is a walrus, fat ghetto pig, unfit parent, bad daughter, should i keep going? anyone who would put a man before their child / children has NO right to even have a child. She makes me sick to even look at her GHETTO azz! and her sister is just as gross. two ghetto queens, one with money but no talent! i am so tire of this story!

Sharyn

TO #43-ARE YOU DEAF AND DUMB OR JUST PLAIN STUPID???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Chris B.

I understand that everyone grieves in their own way. And I'm willing to accept the "I was looking for my son, that's why I was on my myspace page druing the time" excuse, but COME ON!!! She's been online non-stop after finding out her son was dead. Then she keeps this guy at number 3 of her "Top Friends" list????This is someone who many believe MURDERED your mother, brother, and YOUR SON!!! This just shows what kind of person she really is. I'm sympathetic to the situation and what happened, but the strange behavior of Julia makes me question whether or not she's completelly sane. Many people have expressed disbelief on behalf of the "person of interest" but a vast majority of people believe he's either guilty or has first-hand knowledge of the tragedy.I can't believe that Juila is "numb". If she were truly numb she wouldn't be on myspace or any other personal web page on a DAILY basis.

Sad for the Family

I have to agree with #3cara,Who cares? Let them handle their business and mind yours!!!!!! Get a life

proud 2 be black

I agree whole heartedly with "NoWay". Although she may be a simple lady. She is obviously happy for the attention. I dont know if reality has set in as yet. Julia may be uneducated but she should have known better than to invite a young man like that into your home and then marry him. He was wrong to hurt those 3 people but Julia is also partially responsible. She needs to stop updated her MySpace now and grieve.

jessiebee

Who cares. Maybe she logs in just to post her comments. Leave her alone she's lost pretty much everyone in her family. Let's not psycho analyze this like the Casey Anthony case GAWWWWWD

Muzzy

I highly doubt that's cigarette smoke emitting from his nostrils.

2092 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

This situation is very sad.But you do have to wonder about Jennifer Hudson's sister. She seems to have some serious problems that were in place long before all of this ever happened.

krystal

i dont understand that fact that jennifer has her nephew's pic up on her default but the own mother doesnt......
AND STILL HAS O'BOY AS ONE OF HER FRIENDS.....
SEEMS KINDA FISHY TO ME.....
GET OFF HIM ALREADY....

Commenter

She is kind of shaped like a walrus. Now that you mention it.

Brenda

Well her son is still a friend on her myspace, and he is dead. You people are pathetic, maybe he has a private page and she deletes him she won't be able to see anything on his page, and just maybe he had written something on there about possibly doing this. OR may you guys should quit trying to make her look like a bad guy considering her son, brother, and mother has all been murdered. You people are pathetic, don't you have an Olsen twin to stalk insteac?

Jamie

#13, I saw that comment about her son too a few days ago and wanted to throw up. I was wondering why nobody has brought that up.

I'm not convinced that she is innocent in this whole ordeal.