Julia Hudson

Still 'Friends' with Murder Suspect

10/30/2008 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Almost a week after the brutal slayings of her mother, brother, and son, Julia Hudson inexplicably remains friends with estranged husband William Balfour, the "person of interest" in the case -- at least on the Internet.

Julia Hudson has logged onto her MySpace account numerous times in the last few days -- as recently as today, according to MySpace -- but has yet to remove William Balfour, who goes by "Flex" on MySpace, from her list of friends.

She has changed her personal photo and replaced written passages on her page, among other things. And as of today, she describes her online mood as "numb."

Adrienne

Posted at 1:16PM on Oct 30th 2008 by FashionistaGa
------------------
I was thinking that too, maybe she killed him because she wanted to be able to move William back into the house

Miss Hollywood

My deepest sympathy goes out to the Hudson family but......something is just not right about Julia. Every since I seen her press conference about the hopes of finding her child, she has been a person of interest to me. Her body language was questionable for someone who just lost 2 love ones and missing one. And for her to still have William on her page talking about she is in love, baffles me even more. Come on people, something just dont sit right about her. I think her loved ones and the police should sit her down and get more answers out of her. Maybe she got tired of living under Jennifer's "SPOTLIGHT" and created her own. If she had anything to do with these murders or know who did and she is with-holding info....SHAME ON HER!!!!

Tash

I'd keep him on. If he goes private, she will still be able to keep up with his junk. Hate him or not, I'd still want to know.

Pogue Mahone

I hate to say it, but is it possible SHE was somehow involved,too? It just doesn't make sense she would still support someone that killed her family, and esp. her SON! It sounds fishy to me and earlier reports did state they believe he had an accomplice....just sayin'...I also heard they were ALL(him, her, her brother,and her other ex; the boy's father) dealing crack...

Wallie Brackett

Please leave Julia alone ! Her and Jennifer are great people. We can't judge..."Ye that Judge, will be judge on your judgement day." I went to school with Jen a couple of years ago, she even let me take a CD home and listen to it. What a strong girl. Everyone mourns differently !!! I know the Light of God will forever shine on them.

Hole

That is because she killed everyone. They were both in on it to live vicariously through Jennifer.

WTF!!

77. This case is so sad. It's even more sad to me because my son's name is also Julian. I could never imagine losing him. I lost my daughter last year and I was on myspace the next day to let people know what happened and all. Does that make me a bad mother just because I was on myspace? I have a question to those who say that Julia had her family killed. If she had them killed, then why wasn't her sister killed too? Why not kill everyone? As a mother and especially one who has lost a child, I do feel bad for her. Especially since he was her only son. And why is this even on TMZ? This is a murder case, not celeb gossip. There is nothing entertaining about this. I will continue to pray for Julia and Jennifer.

Posted at 1:22PM on Oct 30th 2008 by Juliansmommy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julian's Mommy

First i want to say that i am sorry your daughter passes away. Secondly, did you see the press conference she did? She said Julian was like her brother. Her mom was the one who took care of him. She might of wanted to go with Jennifer everywhere Jenny got ot go. She went to Japan with her and other palces so maybe she wanted to be free without a child.

jelly

How are people defending this woman? Since the moment she found out her mother and brother were murdered, she has been on Myspace. When her son was missing, she went on Myspace. The day her son's body was found, she went on Myspace. And she is still going on Myspace. You say she has other things to think about than deleting William but she goes on Myspace to write a blog the same day she found out her son was shot in the head??????? She had time to change her default pic, add new "friends", change her headline, and blog about herself BUT she cant delete him? PLEASE!
Also, William aka FLEX's page is not private and ontop of that she has logged onto his account herself so she has his password. SHE HAS NO FKN EXCUSE.

Jill

The more I learn about this family, the more I'm glad that Jennifer got herself out of there. Now that her Mama is dead, I hope she doesn't look back. She owes her sister nothing. Finding out that her brother Jason, and Julian's father, and her husband (murder suspect) all belonged to the same street gang and were drug dealers shows that her poor nephew Julian was surrounded by bad role models. Jennifer needs to protect any future children she has from such "family" by not allowing the rest of them back into her life.

Jason

I think Jennifer is guilty of not taking that boy out of the ghetto. She is partly to blame for his death. She could have helped the poor boy but she was too selfish! Jenny probably didn't get her family out of the ghetto for a reason! Insurance policy??? Or was her brother supplying drugs to the stars and making her more money? She is just a ghetto girl who could have prevented this! Shame on you Jennifer! You are the one to blame! You will never forgive yourself for being so selfish!

ME

Julian's Mommy,

She didnt have her sister killed cause she needs her money. Now that she is the only one in their family, maybe Jeniffer will feel bad for her sister and help her out more and be closer.

Courtney

ARE YOU PEOPLE KIDDING ME.... LEAVE HER ALONE!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS???? FIRST IF MY SON AND FAMILY WAS KILLED I WOULD NOT BE MYSPACE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO I WOULD HAVE FOUND HIM BEFORE THE POLICE DID AND KILLED HIM MYSELF.

EVERYONE IS SO CONCERNED WITH HER.. WHY SHE IS DATING A THUG WHO WENT TO JAIL FOR ATTENTED MURDER..... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? SHE BELONGS THEM WITH HIM FOR EVEN PUTTING HER 7 YEAR OLD LITTLE BOY AT DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCCAIN 08'

me

OMG, you guys are ridiculous! Get over it! IT'S JUST MYSPACE! You guys sound like little high school girls, getting mad at their boyfriend because he still has his ex girlfriend on his friends list. I can't believe you guys would even report this kind of "news". How f*cking ridiculous!!

yolanda blackshear

I can agree with TMZ all the waythat would have been the first thing I would have done is take him off my myspace page I feel sorry for her family but deep down inside somethingv just isnt right

how dumb

This woman did not just leave the man as a myspace friend. This actually is understandable since she may not be able to view HIS page unless he was a friend. His page could bring important leads in the case. The problem is that she also kept all of his pictures up with cute little captions and notes about how "good he looks". Yet, she did take the time to change captions on other pictures, as well as change certain information on her page. This is why people are upset. You would think one of the first things she would do (if she was going to change he rmyspace anyway) would be to remove any positive reference to the man who killed her family.

Please don't comment unless you have gone to her myspace page and seen how inappropriate it really is that her child's MURDERE is splattered all over her page as the man she is so in love with. She took the time to change many other things on her page..