Kat McPhee Shot by Robert Blake

10/30/2008 5:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "American Idol" wannabeen Katharine McPhee was snapped outside of a restaurant next to Robert Blake ... and lived.

Lil

His body looks better than any old man I have ever seen! and better than most men a third of his age.

1996 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

She's a celebrity and so is he. I remember when she would come to Fresno on the weekend and we'd just hang out at World Sports Cafe. She's totally cool!

1996 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

McPhee is McFINE !!!!!!!!!

1996 days ago

blackandwhitegirl

kat =ugly

robert=crazy

1996 days ago

Barfalufugus

16. All the mom jean comments are stupid. Hes wearing the type of jeans that are appropriate for his age. ..Duh

Posted at 9:28PM on Oct 30th 2008 by Use commen sense

===========================================================================

Um , the mom jeans comment was due to the fact that he is wearing mom jeans. The man has a camel -toe! Hello!!

1996 days ago

nsaustin

He looks great, nothing wrong wtih those jeans, he's 70. Maybe you think he should be wewaring low hanging droopy ass pants? I don't see a cameltoe...looks like he's been wearing the jeans all day or driving or something.

BUTKat McHump needs to straighten up her posture, she looks 70 while Blake looks 30.

1995 days ago

pamela

Katharine McPhee should love Blake, he is almost as old as Katharine's daddy/husband.Face it people MCPHEE IS A SLUT!

1995 days ago

Barfalufugus

Nsaustin, if Blake looks 30 to you, I don't even want to know what you look like.

1995 days ago

maureen hagerty

love robert blake in all his movies and tv shows bring him back.

1993 days ago

sparrow

I don't see anything wrong with Blake's hat - there's something on the outside wall of the coffee shop right behind him.

I think RB looks pretty good for a man of his age.

I also think that all you haters can take a flying leap somewhere.

Blake was proven innocent in a court of law. The 'court' of public opinion is NOTHING compared to that.

1985 days ago