Obama Needs to Have More "Sex"

10/31/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If SJP really wanted to help recruit voters for the Obama campaign, she shouldn't have told callers it was "Sarah Jessica" on the phone -- she should have said "Hi, it's Carrie Bradshaw."
SJP: Click to watch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kim

EWWWWW! Ill never watch Sex & City again =( GO MCCAIN!!!!!!

fo real

OHHH PLEAASE...HOW COME NOONE BRINGS UP THE FACT THAT OBAMA WAS PART OF A CHURCH FOR MANY MANY YEARS THAT WAS RUN BY A RACIST PASTOR. COME ON WHITE PEOPLE WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY AND STOP BEING BRAINWASHED BY THIS MAN. ASK ANY BLACK MAN WHAT OBAMA WANTS TO DO AS PRESIDENT AND THEY WONT KNOW. THIS IS A RACIST ELECTION!!! AND WE ALLLL KNOW IT

Party 'till you die!

Go ahead and spew lies and hate all you want, Repugnican'ts. You are going to LOSE on Tuesday! I LOVE watching you go into panic mode! Enjoy your circular firing squads of blame when it is all over!

carolyn

I am so bliken tired of Obama Mamas, Oprahs zombies and others that keep on telling us for whom to vote. The same with those who say vote for McCain. They assume we are stupid people who cannot make up our own minds. Go pluck a duck all of you who believe the American people cannot chose whom they want as president. I don't care who it is that you vote for, but do it because you want to not some bliken star/actor/etc tells you to.

M & M

I agree with "Unreal" WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE.,,,, most of those who are voting for Obama have no clue why, except for the fact that he is Black. It's ridiculous. And the rich entertainment people could care less about the taxes we're going to get hit with if Obama gets in, because they have tons of money and it won't affect them.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I just so happen to not have to vote now, I have an excuse. I ha ve to go out of town for my sister's funeral now and I'm not concerned about voting and I didn't want to in the first place cause of the fact that we don't have anyone good running. I don't trust Obama but I don't really care to vote republican either. But really I'm an independent voter. But after Bush I can't see voting Republican. If I was free on Tuesday I would vote for McCain if it weren't for Sarah Palin. Originally I was voting for Obama (after Hillary dropped out) until I found out about all the things he wanted to try and hide. Anyway, I don't have the time to vote because I will be out of state and I don't really care.

fo real

THANK YOU #5.
ITS A TOTAL BLACK WHITE ELECTION. PEOPLE KNOW BUT DONT HAVE THE BALLS TO SAY IT. HOWARD STERN INTERVIEWED MANY BLACK PEOPLE ABOUT OBAMA AND THEY THOUGHT SARAH PALIN WAS HIS RUNNING MATE!! THIS ELECTION IS A JOKE AND WE ALL KNOW OBAMA HAS TERRORIST TIES AND RACIST TIES. HE HAS NO EXPERIENCE AND ITS PROVEN. I CANT BELIEVE ANY WHITE PERSON WILL VOTE FOR THIS MAN AFTER HE HAD BEEN MARRIED BY A RACIST PASTOR. WE ALLLL SAW IT FOR OURSELVES ON TV. SCREW CELEBRITIES THEY ONLY WANT SOMEONE WHOSE TRENDY IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND WHO IS "DIFFERENT". THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT REAL PEOPLE LIVE LIKE. IM NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE BECAUSE A CELEBRITY ENDORSES THEM. OBAMAS OWN RUNNING MATE SAID IN HIS OWN WORDS..WE ARE IN FOR A BAD TIME IF HE GETS ELECTED.

Niki

#6 U SOUND SO F****** STUPID/ EFF OFF

Ann

Thank you again TMZ for showing the BIG Mouth Celebs that we can now tune off. Keep up the good work.
Yall should start a list of BIG MOUTH CELEBS the public hates.If you have enough mega bites

Niki

# 7 STFU/ YOUR A EFFING IDIOT/ OBAMA 08

Triple Play

Why would anyone let taht Horse Face BITZH call voters. She is a royal Dou--e Bag

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I used to like people that opened their mouths and stuck up for what they believed in but this is ridiculous. where are the people that keep their mouths shut? I'm tired of these Bit**** and their thinking they are so cool and we are gonna vote just how they tell us. Get real all you HOllywood sluts! TMZ don't care who you tell me to vote for either!

Ann

What has America come too?

This communist racist liberal is going to be our President?

We Heard what Jeremy Wright Said, "God Damn America".

20 years Obama sat and listened.

The islamic radicials would love to see us kill each other.

Obama supporters are So Dumb. I wouldnt vote for him for NOTHING and it has NOTHING to do with his color!

This is my Boom Stick

Whine, whine, whine, whine, whine. Perhaps if you McCain supporters spent more time trying to rally your "base" to vote instead of attacking commenters on an entertainment site, your candidate might be doing better. I'm so sick of this. If all blacks are only voting for Obama because of his race, then all whites who are voting for McCain are doing so because they're racist. Give me a friggin break!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHO'S IN THE LEAD IN THIS ELECTION, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! VOTE!!

Obama/Biden 08!!

Niki

WHITE PEOPLE GET READY TO PAINT THE WHITEHOUSE BLACK BECAUSE OBAMA WILL BE PRESIDENT AND THERE IS NOTHING STUPID C******* CAN DO ABOUT/LOL/ OBAMA 'O8

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments