What Linda Evans SAW

10/31/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's 65-year-old former "Dynasty" star Linda Evans (left) at the Chiller Theater Expo in New Jersey last week -- and the doll in the "Saw" films (right).
Linda Evans
We're just sayin'.

Photogal

I agree, PATHETIC, TMZ! Normally, I enjoy your "We're just sayin" photos. But this one is dumb. Linda Evans is beautiful and comparing her to a hideous mask is just wrong.

Icondevil

It's always great to read age insults from people who will NEVER age or gain weight, who will always have photos taken that completely flatter them. Note to TMZ; I've seen your show, and if that's the type of "lookers" you got ripping on celeb's appearances, I'll take the celebs. I used to have fun with this site, but the hate has destroyed it. Turn out the lights, TMZ, your party's over.

BJ Rocks

she use to be so beautiful what a shame

linda

I too have had the chance to catch TMZ on air, and totally agree with icondevil that there is not a beauty in the bunch, obviously the chance to trash someone who actually did make something of themselves gives them the thrill they don't get from getting to go on a date. Age happens. I am 61 and am happy to say that I survived those years. I don't look like I did in my 20s, 30s, 40, or 50s, but I still look good. My husband is ten years younger and handsome, thank goodness he does not feel the need to penalize me for having the nerve to grow older, I guess because he got older right along with me. Obviously the pressure from all the hot young paparazzi has made an absolutely gorgeous woman like Linda Evans get her lips overdone. Other than that, she looks better than Amy Winehouse, Madonna and half of the freaks running around follywood.

diana

Perfect match!

nandinha

incrivelmente

Chris

Karma has a way of catching up with you kids.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3