Sorry Criss -- No One "Believes"

11/1/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Master of delusion Criss Angel is stepping out with his new lady friend -- Holly Madison.

The pair is finally showing everyone the rumors are true, by being nauseatingly affectionate at Angel's opening of his widely panned, not-so-magical show "Criss Angel Believe."

Previously linked to the coat tails of such celebs as Britney and Cameron Diaz, Angel says of Madison, "I can not think of a more beautiful person, a more special person inside and out."

Wonder if he can make them both poof into thin air ... forever.

Gia

She's nothing but a dope with bleached hair and fake boobs, he's just an opportunist who would likely f**k Phylis Diller if he thought it would advance his "career". Perfect couple.

Adrienne

Turn around and Run Holly, Run

blackandwhitegirl

I evlo uoy criss-dump her

I'm os suolaej!!!

Adrienne

Darn it, I had a dream she married Hef, the wedding was beautiful, red flowers, white dress, just beautiful.

My dreams are never wrong, sad to find out that she is with Chris Angel

I can't stand him, so full of shart

Hellsnortapril142009thenwobegins

What eeew chris who is an angel!? We want to see tom da devil from meenasota stickn to da playmate. But he probably would not touch this one with da ten foot pole as she has the eldery woman leg crotch.

buh-bye weiner party!

Who's gayer -- Magicians or Meteorologists?

(The answer is both.)

die a painful death already Hollywood

MAYBE CRISS MAKE HER PAST DISSAPEAR ? .,.,,LOL

JUST THE THOUGHT OF WHAT WAS IN HER MOUTH PRIOR MAKES ME HURL

Another Day In Paradise

Criss USED to be so hot, but now it's all gone to his head. He has completely gone Hollywood with all that bling, bling and different chicks he's been with. I miss the old humble Criss Angel. And I heard his new show sucks big time! And if Holly is looking to get married and have children she can forget it with Criss because he's recently divorced and I read somewhere he doesn't want any children. I'll give this relationship about 6 months when she decides to latch on to someone else and he'll find another trophy chick.

criss angels girl

Oh please...HO-lly is just trying to get into another millionaire's bed! Hef is going bankrupt so she has to get her bikini waxes paid somehow. I cannot stand this gold digging bitch, Criss deserves so much better than her!!

rachel

eeuw he's kissing his mom!

Kel

He is beyond obviously gay. He uses these women to get publicity and have a beard all in one fail swoop.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Hugh doesn't like Holly doing tricks,this hoe will do a trick on who ever will put a ring on her finger,see this is why Hugh didn't think she was wife material,bitch will step out is a second,GOOD JOB HUGH,KICK THAT HOE TO THE STREET

Michele

I thought criss was dead after his last show in the car bomb show.

whatthefrig

Of the "three" she is the nicest and that isn' saying much. They could make a movie about them "The Scank and the Freak."

Terri