Sorry Criss -- No One "Believes"

11/1/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Master of delusion Criss Angel is stepping out with his new lady friend -- Holly Madison.

The pair is finally showing everyone the rumors are true, by being nauseatingly affectionate at Angel's opening of his widely panned, not-so-magical show "Criss Angel Believe."

Previously linked to the coat tails of such celebs as Britney and Cameron Diaz, Angel says of Madison, "I can not think of a more beautiful person, a more special person inside and out."

Wonder if he can make them both poof into thin air ... forever.

Glenda

I am happy she's moved on. Hef is a man with his own version of what a family should be and it's proven it's not for marriage and more children.

Holly be true to yourself.

lgamble209

I think they make a cute couple.

hollywood resident

i thought she wanted to have hef's baby ... yeah she thought she was going to marry him or have a child and his children sister brother and who ever else it watching out for him she was my least fav. really i can't stand the fake B---- yeah i went there Holly you make me sick.

lea

what a CUTE couple!!! im so happy for them!! holly is so pretty!!!

PamMatt

Rebound Relationship!

steve

Sorry, the physical attraction has to be there first and when I look at him, I surely don't see it. I am sure many other women say the same thing too. She is very attractive but if she dated hef and now this creepy looking guy,,,enough is said ! What is it that woman see in this guy?...I can walk into my local bar and right away find ten men much better looking then him,,,,

laura

hey, at least it looks like she had him wash his hair!

dmg

it least they got one thing in common they both suck

Moan Ica

Her va-j-j probably smells more like KENDRA than Hef cause she spent more time down there than he did!

wtf

How long until she traps him like Garner did to Ben.

not2breckonedwith

He is pretty bold to be kissing those lips.

caligirl

11. Criss Angel?????? I thought he was gay?

.......he is !

Ravynne

I think I just threwup in my mouth a little bit, my momma told me "never put things in your mouth, you never know where it has been"...Angel knows where hers has been *shudders* I used to really like Angel as well, but I agree with other posters, he lost his humility and the fame went to his head, shame...he WAS a talent. My remote now scans past any channel that has him on it, sorry Criss, go back to who you were...and your fans will come back!

blndie

i actually do think she loved hef but knew there was no future for them. i think they make a good couple. they are both hot and im happy for them.

blndie

i dont think she slept with hef ,hes too old he probably cant i got this from her myspace......

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Current mood: disgusted

I am soooo grossed out right now!

First of all, The Enquirer tracks down my poor defenseless Mom in Oregon to try and get some kind of story on me . . . . they never asked me to comment on anything . . . I guess they thought my Mom had more of an inside track than I do . . . .lol . . .

So anyway, my Mom tells me she tried to keep everything as generic as possible so as not to "give them anything" . . . . . and then they go and write that my Mom said Hef and I have a healthy sex life??? GRRRRROOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! My Mom would never say that! We don't even talk about sex, even though that's supposed to be the new thing for parents and kids to do or something . . . . Disgusting!

I am throwing up right now.

Love-Holly