John McCain -- Quality, Value, Convenience

11/2/2008 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out John McCain may be the real "celebrity" in the race -- because Johnny boy looked more comfortable on stage at Studio 8H last night than he did during the debates.

In the "SNL" skit, McCain and Tina Fey-Palin made it clear: money has been hard to come by for the GOP, forcing them to target QVC as the affordable option to the Obama network blitz.

AL K HOLIC

When crippled old man McCain loses he will not be able to return to the senate he has dropped too many names like Sen Chris Dodd from Conn in his vial bid for the WHITE HOUSE he will just skunk home a crippled cant raise his hands to take the oath loser.

Mr.Jones

63. #57 - Once again your stupidity shows - What makes you think or KNOW I have not already done something about it? In addition to taking care of my very own situation, I am also trying to educated people to educate the themselves on the facts about the candidates BEFORE being on the cattle call. THIS ALSO EFFECTS ME MORON!

Posted at 11:56AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by Vote McCain because Obama is NOT QUALIFIED

You need to educate yourself, and get your facts right first before you try to educate others. Thanks, MORON!

Mr.Jones

Vote McCain because Obama is NOT QUALIFIED...and by the way, what the hell do you mean by "once again"? That was the first time I commented to you. Damn.

scarlet

I'm calling on the real Sarah Palin to release her medical records like she said she was gonna do!! Or maybe she's got something to hide???

Sandy

# 66 and # 57 - I am as eduacated as they come. If you were smart, you would see that I am not spouting my mouth on what I believe, but asking people to EDUCATE THEMSELVES BEFORE VOTING, as the people I have come across that are voting Obama really don't know why they are voting for them - "change"!!! They are just casually watching an ad or two and going for it. As one of my friends put it, "I am a blue collar worker and do not have time to research or really learn the difference between the two candidates and the potential ramifications", so he is just going with the flow. He just wants change. Well I want change too and McCAin will deliver the change this country needs. McCain will deliver the change we need while making this country's economy grow and prosper - not easily. You are really ignorant to not see or be able to read that I am asking people to DIG DEEP and see both sides! This is a hugely important election for the sake of our country!

scarlet

I'm calling on Sarah Palin to release her medical records like she said she would. Everyone else has. Or maybe she has something to hide??

freedomisnotfree

i am calling on any records of Obama because he has not released any not even his college, senate or birth certificate not a thing what is he hiding?

freedomisnotfree

spread the wealth NOHOPE OBAMA

Mm

May be it's about time majority of america will benefit under so-called socialism. If it is brought into certain sectors where help is needed, most will benefit from it. You''ll get what you deserve.

freedomisnotfree

Obama has promised everything but the kitchen sink oh wait he just threw in the kitchen sink

Kathie is a phony

OBAMA IS A RACIST, COMMUNIST MORON WITH NO EXPERIENCE WHO PROBABLY WON'T MAKE IT THROUGH HIS FIRST 6 MONTH WITHOUT GETTING TAKEN DOWN, AND THEN WE WILL HAVE BIDEN, WHO IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT OF THEM ALL! HIS MOUTH IS GETTING SO STRETCHED OUT FROM PUTTING HIS FOOT IN IT SO MUCH! THIS COUNTRY IS DOOMED.

Sue Wong

You bloody americans need to be more positive and supportive. Whoever your next president will be needs to be respected and supported to pull your damn asses out of the mess your country's in. SHUT UP and get real already.

Amy

18. 18. cindy mccain always looks so zombified

Posted at 10:25AM on Nov 2nd 2008 by omggggggggggg2

She's a peroxided, pill popping, "man" stealing bimbo

*******************************************************

Not to mention the 100K in plastic surgery.................she looks like a 85 year old Barbie! Yuck. OBAMA/BIDEN 08

Kathie is a phony

Spread the weatth MY A$$! Let those lazy slobs go out and get a job of their own, and leave my damn money alone! OBAMA-keep your black hands OUT of my wallet! Why don't you spread the wealth and give your poor relatives who are living off the government some of YOURS??

Kathie is a phony

YOU THINK MICHELE OBAMA LOOKS BETTER? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GHETTO SLUT ALL THE WAY! SHE SHOULD BE HOWLING AT THE MOON!