"Mad TV" Crushes "SNL"

11/2/2008 1:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Republicans have won the November election -- in the funny department.
Condoleeza Rice: Click to view!
"Mad TV's" spoof on the real Condoleezza Rice cutting herself loose is pee-in-your-pants hysterical.

dianne

Not funny and demeaning to the African-American community, not to mention Condi Rice.

cpr update

To Kia (#21): Do you really think George starts with a "J"?????

Georgia

Obama is an intelligent and educated bi-racial man. He was not raised in the ghetto. The pathetic skit on Mad TV of Condi Rice does not reflect the behavior of educated and cultured blacks. I'd worry more about a White House with Sarah Palin and her tribe running loose there and on Capitol Hill..

that.is.all

Have to say I'm not vibing on the MadTV parody...TOO MUCH STREET THUG MENTALITY IN THAT SKIT, STRIKES ME AS THE REAL DEAL WITH WHOMEVER THAT CHICK IS.

that.is.all

Georgia

With all due respect there are many more street thugs of African American descent. That is a fact. Sad as it may be to you, it's true. Obama may not be a terrorist but he surely is of questionable substance and I have no idea where he really came from but thank you very much, Georgia, I'm not willing to take my chances on his azz just yet.

I am of of mixed decent. My grandmother was a slave to a white slave owner. I am not racist by any means, however, I won't risk the security and well being of my country to take a chance on Obama. Personally, I can't stand his wife and that makes a huge difference to me...bad choice on his part plus his shady friends.

Maybe some other time Obama can run again. I suggest he dumps that she/man Michelle because she is truly a hater.

I am not for this war. I want it over. I want the economy to improve and I want our country to BE SAFE, FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY.

So screw Obama this time around. I'm not having it.

Georgia

To Post 35 "my grand daddy was a slave owner"

You seem to be prouder of your slave-owning grandfather than of your poor grandmother who was probably forced by him to have sexual relations.

Apparently Sarah Palin is more to your liking than Michelle Obama? Sarah Palin is an idiot and Michelle Obama is a strong, intelligent woman. Too bad that she doesn't meet your approval.

Snarky One

Almost PIMP funny, but who watches MAD TV?

AlwaysBeenProudOfMyCountry!

To Post 36,

At least Palin has always been proud of her country. So what that she hasn't attended Ivy League schools. She didn't get affirmative action hand outs either! Michelle is a hater. I was considering Obama, but his choice of associates and hateful hag of a wife, along with his socialist tendencies have turned me right off. Come back later when you have more than a learner's permit, Sen. Obama (after taking care of your poor kin of course!)

that.is.all

If you want the truth, Georgia, yes I am prouder of my grand daddy. My grandmother passed the lie down to my mother, who didn't even find out about who she really was and that was kept from me as well. I look white, I go by white.

Sarah may not be Presidential material but she is the real deal. Michelle hates her country, has influenced Obama in awful hateful ways.

I can't stand her. Him, not so much but still, he is not ready to lead my country with friends like his freaking preacher, not to mention Ayers. There is no explaining that away.

I don't hide the black in me. I am not ashamed whatsoever nor should I be. I am proud of who I am. I'm just not proud of the Obama's...not just yet and never, ever Michelle.

Jane

Are you kidding me?? MadTV will NEVER be as good as SNL. MadTV is for morons.

Joanne

I like Mad tv better. But I miss the following people that used to be on it: Nicole Sullivan, Debra Wilson, Michael Mc Donald (playing Stuie), one one who played his mom-forgot her name, the one who played the Asian lady; that was sooo funny, others, too. I liked it better at the beginning of the show... Still better than SNL.

Mik

Dr Rice has to much Class to act like that.

Ima Fibbin

Why is either show still on the air? Neither has been funny in years.

BK

#39 is the perfect example of why I am supporting Obama.

If these kind of nutjobs support McCain/Palin then Obama has my vote for sure.

John Galt

Are you telling me that the liberal media just doesn't have enough material, so they have to dig up Condi jokes? Are you kidding me? Joe (the biggest buffoon ever elected to public office) Biden has made 20 gaffes--each of which would've brought down the candidacy of any Republican--and he flies under the radar? If any of you still think that the media isn't a corrupt liberal machine, then you are all MORONS!