If He Hit a Kid, He Is "The Biggest Loser"

11/3/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anthony Badalamenti -- who was a personal trainer for one of the contestants on season 4 of "The Biggest Loser" -- was arrested Friday night for allegedly beating his girlfriend's six-year-old son with a weightlifting belt.
The Biggest Loser
Cops say the kid suffered multiple lacerations and bruises on his right hand, right leg and buttocks. Anthony's landlord called the cops after hearing the kid "pleading for mercy," according to Newsday.com.

Badalamenti and Jessica Muniz -- his live-in girlfriend and mother of the child -- were arraigned by the First District Court in Hempstead, NY on charges of second-degree assault, possession of a dangerous weapon and endangering the welfare of a child. Cops tells us the GF allegedly took part in beating.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rita

What a disgusting piece of sh*t; I'm extremely appalled by this news.

Ashley

So so sad! Someone should beat those two, but with a barbell.

Sandy

I don't even recognize or remember the guy.

gaejiop

Pretty sad when a belt whooping makes the news, almost as bad as name calling makes the news....

wtf

GOD BLESS THAT LANDLORD FOR PICKING UP THE PHONE!!

jrad247

Why the kid gotta get beat on Haolloween ?

Cayenne

They are discusting and worthless pieces of crap!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

This type of abuse happens every single day, at least this neighbour stepped up to the plate and did the right thing. That poor kid will live with this forever atsuch a impressionable age. Momma can say good-bye in a letter to her son..and I hope the 2 of them get to spend plenty of times behind bars...all who beat their kids are ANIMALS!!!!!!!!

TJ

Probably on anabolics. Honestly, with the rate that the people on that show loose weight, they are probably all on some form of steriods, or at the very least a very good thermogenic. As a trainer, this show has disgusted me from day 1. No one should ever loose more then 5 pounds in a week, any more then that is very harmful.

artie help

as punishment lock him in an elevator with jillian michaels.

LeeLee

Anyone who would hurt a child is a serious nutcase. I'd like to beat the living sh*t out of these two worthless pigs. THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!

shutupalready

I say the both of them should be stripped naked. Give a couple kids a belt and let them both have it! Makes me sick how some mom's today will let their boyfriends harm their babies! It's like they would rather have that D*&K then protect their children! I'm a mom and i would never let any man hurt my kids! Stories like this makes me so mad! Better yet....i wish someone would give me the job of beating men's @sses who abuse women and kids!

katrina

RIGHT ON (COMMENT BY NOWAY) IM A NEW MOTHER NOW AND ITS A SHAME THESE WOMAN WILL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE A MAN INCLUDING HURT THEIR CHILDREN ITS SICKENING THEY DONT ASK TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE WORLD ONLY TO BE TORtured

Barfalufugus

People like that don't deserve children!

Crystal

# 4 You r an idiot there is a massive difference between a good old fashion @ss whoopin and leaving lacerations & bruises!!!! They both need the sh*t kicked out of them...I will volenteer, just send them my way!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments