If He Hit a Kid, He Is "The Biggest Loser"

11/3/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anthony Badalamenti -- who was a personal trainer for one of the contestants on season 4 of "The Biggest Loser" -- was arrested Friday night for allegedly beating his girlfriend's six-year-old son with a weightlifting belt.
The Biggest Loser
Cops say the kid suffered multiple lacerations and bruises on his right hand, right leg and buttocks. Anthony's landlord called the cops after hearing the kid "pleading for mercy," according to Newsday.com.

Badalamenti and Jessica Muniz -- his live-in girlfriend and mother of the child -- were arraigned by the First District Court in Hempstead, NY on charges of second-degree assault, possession of a dangerous weapon and endangering the welfare of a child. Cops tells us the GF allegedly took part in beating.

Swank

Both of them should be beaten by the people in jail like the way they did to the kid.

I wonder how could the boy's mom didn't do anything when the guy hit the boy. Gosh.

Both of them should be punished!

Thank landlord for making such important call. God bless you, landlord.

Eve

lock 'em up and throw away the key.

Vanessa Kaye

I mean its ok to whoop your kids 'IN DOORS" and with a LIGHT WEIGHT NORMAL BELT" but this guy Dang man, come on!!! Really.

CHICAGO woman

hey jan ritter i walk 2 hours a day 6 days a week and can.t loose weight i;m 5'6 ans weight 159 and i'm 53 years old any advice/ I'M NOT GAining weight just not losing

Jay P.

The piece of crap deserves a beating for what he's done. And she deserves to lose her child as long as there is a decent father figure for the boy somewhere.

Good for them!

Hey Give me a Break.

Have you ever thought of eating less and doing more?

If you aren't sweating profusely, you aren't doing anything.

Walking is what you old cronies do so you can SAY you are fit.

But obviously, a 5'6 rhino at 159lbs is FAR from fit.

Barfalufugus

Neither one of them even look like they give a s#it in those photos. If that's the kind of trainer "The Biggest Loser" wants. then I hope they lose viewers!

Candie Cane

ITS NOT HIS CHILD!!!! She should be locked up for helping him beat HER child. Her crusty crotch will be smoking in prison. She must have got flustered because he has no penis from all the roids he take. The probably got jealous of the six year old!

Manbearpig

News like this makes me so angry ... I would BEAT THESE PEOPLE TO DEATH!

Anna

THANKS to the Lanlord..ID do terrible terrible things to these 2 pieces of TRASH..Torture the MOM and boycreep..This is HORROR..I have a 6 year old grand daughter..They are very fragile and tiny, PRECIOUS little children..YOU should never beat a chid EVER..If I was the arresting Officer, well that guy woud be in the hospital, the girl would be in ER

sunny

Disgusting excuse for a human being! I hope they stay in jail for a LONG time! Piece of crap humans.

CHICAGO woman

jan rittr you piece of dog crap how dare u call me a rhino i wear a size 10 so that far from being a damn rhino and i do sweat when i walk so f you

Good for them!

Look at #52's comment.

She would TORTURE them. If she were the arresting officer, she would throw out 'innocent until proven guilty' and put them both in the hospital with further violence.

That's how you parents, who have no concept of physical discipline, really are.

I discipline my kids with spankings and when they grow up and read an article like this, they won't wish death on another person. They will instead hope the kid is alright and that the beatings weren't that severe.

Good for them!

If you are sweating, then you are losing weight. Unless you somehow think water is weightless...

You don't sweat, because Rhino's in a walking trot barely expend energy. David Attenborough taught me that.

Good for them!

She wears a size 10 and doesn't think shes fat?

HAHAHAHAHAH fat ass.