If He Hit a Kid, He Is "The Biggest Loser"

11/3/2008 4:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anthony Badalamenti -- who was a personal trainer for one of the contestants on season 4 of "The Biggest Loser" -- was arrested Friday night for allegedly beating his girlfriend's six-year-old son with a weightlifting belt.
The Biggest Loser
Cops say the kid suffered multiple lacerations and bruises on his right hand, right leg and buttocks. Anthony's landlord called the cops after hearing the kid "pleading for mercy," according to Newsday.com.

Badalamenti and Jessica Muniz -- his live-in girlfriend and mother of the child -- were arraigned by the First District Court in Hempstead, NY on charges of second-degree assault, possession of a dangerous weapon and endangering the welfare of a child. Cops tells us the GF allegedly took part in beating.

jennie

Apparently the landlord has heard the boy getting hit before but thought that it was a private matter. Thank god he FINALLY had the sense to do something about it this time. Maybe if he would have called police sooner then it would not have gone this far. Now these pieces of s**t should get a taste of their own medicine and see how it feels.

Sharona

Anthony-

Prepare to meet LOT'S of new friends in the General Population. Even hard-core gangstas are revolted by people like you. Prepare to do a lot of bending over. Let's see how big and brave you are while being beaten by men much bigger, stronger, and with a greater sense of right and wrong than you will ever have. Many of these men have been jailed on trumped up charges, and have kids at home that they miss terribly.

Welcome to Hell, Anthony.

K

bet you anything they are both on something look at his eyes

superman

The judge should have the baliff smack the crap out of both of them with that belt. and then he should put the woman in prison with the men and the guy in with the women. By the time the inmates got done with her, she definetly would regret smackin' her kid around. Those big girls in the womens prison would probably just end up killing the guy for beating that kid with the belt.

kim

LET ME IN THAT ROOM WITH HIM AND HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR !) MINUTES WITH THAT BELT!!! Id open a can of whoop ass so bad he would be PLEADING for mercy. What pieces of trash - kill them both now!

Scottsdale_Life

Only a coward would beat a child. I hope they bother suffer with their punishment. Thank goodness for the landlord.

bookrissy

#10-(noway) i couldnt have said it better...5 STARS!!!!!!--these two pieces of $hit should rot in the pen...as a mom, i would NEVER put ANYONE before the safety, health and welfare of my children. what a dumb C*NT...sterilize them BOTH!

disgusted mature female

Someone bigger than him should do the same to him...that is disgusting!

Truth Hurts

If you're bad, you need to get a whoopin'
As the Bible tells us: "He who spareth the rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him correcteth him betimes" (Proverbs 13:24)

It would be different if we're talkin broken bones but they might actually be caring parents...folks shouldn't pass judgement so quickly - get the details.

pbowen

I think that they both should have the belt took to them and show them how it feels. I think that they should get the maximum sentence and the child should be put into a secure protective home where he is shown love and gentleness. SHAME ON PARENTS like this couple. God didn't give us children to beat, he gave them to us to love and cherish and protect them. I just don't understand how people can do this to their children. Hang them by their toenails and use the belt on them till they have bruises all over.

KMilt

I hope they both die painful deaths.

jennifer

I am thrilled that someone even noticed what was going on and did something about it! They should get a medal!

susannah

Oh dear God this is just horrible. That poor child. What could a 6 year old possibly do to ignite that kind of rage? Those people are vicious animals. I just hope that little boy finds a safe haven with responsible adults to look after him. I'll pray for them all.

Wow

#94: I couldn't agree with you less. As someone treated this way as I child, I applaud the arrests. My father died suddenly when I was 18. His death was not a hardship. I'm glad he's gone. This sounds cold, but it's not. It's really just the way I feel. He's been dead 21 years and I've never missed him. The Bible also says that if someone harms a child, it's better for him that a millstone would be placed around his neck or that he would be cast into the sea. I wish I would've had someone intervene on my behalf as a child.

GTBurns

Here's some condolence, abusers like them do not have it good in prison, only molesters get it worse. The men get it bad but the women get it worse as they will have to deal with female guards and fellow inmates in prison who have children.

They love assbeatings... well those two losers are going to get their fair share in jail.