Keanu Di'int Do it

11/3/2008 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A jury has just ruled Keanu Reeves is not responsible for the alleged injuries suffered by a photog who was shooting him.
Alison Silva: Click to watch
The jurors were unanimous in their vote.

scissors

Told ya so.

Disgusting

Shocking. A Los Angeles jury rules in favor of a celebrity.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

I have no clue what to make for dinner tonite.

Justme

Silva should have won this. Keanu had money to buy his win. Its no secret how he hates paps, he ran over this poor man and it was no accident.

Barfalufugus

Ok, I like Keanu, but this is not news of the century. We all knew the pap was a liar and got what was coming. For someone that claimed to have suo much trauma after he was "ran over", it makes one wonder what he was doing standing in front of a car in the first place (let alone to be caught in a lie filming Miley after this all went down). This pap is a loser and a d*uche bad!

jrad247

How long is it going to take this jaggoff to pay his lawsuit happy laywers back ?

JJ

It's about time something good happens for this man! He's been surrounded by nothing by loss and drama, and then to have to deal with that damn pap bozo!!!! I'm glad all jurors were in favor of Keanu. :) I hope more and more things continue to go his way.

jen

This is GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! Keanu did the right thing not to settle with this stupi paparazzi. He has the integrity and courage to fight with evils. I am proud of him.

8ball

love you,,,,id do you in a split-second,,,,honey. and im a man???

whatever

see the problem is he did not run him over with a big enough vehicle. personally i think it would be cool to make up this huge event at a building that is the be demolished and blow it up with all the paparazzi inside :-) problem solved or put them all on an abandoned island the survivor gets exclusive shots of miley and britney.

Hans

Plus - I can say that in the course I've my work as a bike messenger, I got "doored" (had someone open their car door into my path, thereby causing me to collide with same), flew over the hoods of several cars, and walked across the bumpers of same when they refused to get out of my way. I also learned to smack a car really hard when it got to close, just to 9emphatically) let them know I was there. So if you TAKE a job like that, well that's opart of the risk you take! This is precisely WHY I gave up being a bike messenger. Bom Dia! *grin*

cash

its was obvious the guy was faking it.!!now someone needs to check the weasels immigration status ill be he's not even here legallyor ,pays taxes on the money he gets stalking people!!!finally some deserved karma comes back to the paps!

ARYA

Does anyone know what Silva said that was censored out?

Trooper Tom