Obama Scalpers Hunt for Their Cut

11/3/2008 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Obama campaign has dished out all 70,000 tickets to the massive election night rally in Chicago's Grant Park tomorrow, which in turn has bred a whole new type of businessperson -- the election rally ticket scalper.

The tickets were personalized by the DNC to keep such scalping from happening -- but now some clever people are literally hawking their +1 status on eBay for nearly 400 bones by making you meet them at the venue to get in.

Capitalism at its finest.

T-Rose

Consistently, since world war two, Democratic administrations have averaged higher economic growth, higher personal income growth, and lower unemployment than Republicans. All of them. Every time. No matter whether you measure with lag times or not.

Laura Priest

This is my Boom Stick

Posted at 3:16PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Americans only
_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for proving to THIS African American that I am without a doubt making the right choice in voting for Sen. Obama. So much for that crap I keep hearing from the Right about the Obama/Biden campaign constantly bringing up race. It appears this is the one thing I guess whites like you have to resort to. Pretty sad actually. What're you going to do if he wins? Leave the planet I hope. The world is over your kind. Please go away.

Obama/Biden 08!

100% Me

16. 15. The blacks are voting for nobama because they think they're going to get 40 acres and a mule.My question is are we still going to have race riots once they learn all they're going to get is a little raise on their welfare checks?And will that affirmative action crapola finally end if a black has the highest job in America?

Posted at 3:16PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Americans only

You are truly stupid. Most of "the blacks" as you say ,are voting for Obama because he is a Democrat, not because of his color. Obviously there are people that are voting base on color and that's coming from both sides. But if you did your research 90% of African Americans always vote democrat in Presidential elections. Now if Obama was a republican and he won by a majority of African American votes then I would say your right but hes not and we''ll just have to wait till tomorrow to see what happens.

Either way, i got my tickets to the rally and I'm going. If he wins or loses this is still a historical event and I want to be there.

Posted at 3:25PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Rosario

I am just ready for all of this crap to be over. It will take so much longer than four years to get us out of the mess the last eight years have got us into.

T-Rose

Toby Christensen

Front Row Tickets to Loserpalooza!

I got 2 down front for Loserpalooza!!

Who wants them?

This is my Boom Stick

18. The blacks are voting for nobama because they think they're going to get 40 acres and a mule.My question is are we still going to have race riots once they learn all they're going to get is a little raise on their welfare checks?And will that affirmative action crapola finally end if a black has the highest job in America?

Posted at 3:16PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Americans only
____________

19. CAPITALISM is not American according to Obama! You scalpers better hide your money under your bed if you dont want Obama to steal it, cause you know he and his homeys can use some more BLING BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 3:31PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by hide your $

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmmm, I could vote for a party who'll accept their candidate resorting to race bating resorting in half of the country leaving comments such as above on an entertainment site (their probably doing much worse and we don't know about it). A party who wants to tell me as a female what I can and cannot do with my body. A party who wants to tell me who I can marry. A party who has based their campaign on division, hate and fear............

Or, I could vote for a candidate who's mission is to help me succeed and not look out for the rich or corporations. I could vote for a candidate who condones PEACE, LOVE, HOPE and CHANGE from what our country has endured during this current Administration. I could vote for a candidate who has succeeded in UNIFYING us and INSPIRING us.

notabunny

Obama/Biden 08!

Posted at 3:31PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Yes We Can! :)

I agree 100%! But I promise to do the same if McLamin wins. Can't wait for this to be oveeerrrrrrrrrrrrr to see if I have to pack my bags or throw a party! PLEASE VOTE!

cowbulls

I hope the liberals enjoy their 15 minutes of fame. When Obama starts putting terrorists into the cabinet and judge positions, about 80% of this country is going to be looking to boycott all the Liberal wackos that helped him ruin our country. A wise woman once said that a person is judged by the company that they keep. Just look at his associates. If the Liberal media was doing their job, Hilliary would be running against McCain. Every couple of days is a new discovery. Check out this one.
October 27, 2008 – Sen. Barack Obama campaigned on Marxist Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s behalf in Kenya in 2006 and, with the help of the son of Libyan dictator Muammar Gadhafi, raised nearly $1 million for Odinga’s campaign. When Odinga lost his presidential election, he refused to accept the results and incited riots resulting in thousands being macheted to death or burned alive in their churches.

Laura Priest

BARACK HUSSEIN
OBAMA IS
666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

Disco Duck

Its ebay auction #120328067779 and the sellers user id is : jg14889

Time for some action by the ebay militia

DG

If Osama cares so much about helping the people, why won't he give his illegal alien auntie some money to move out of the slums, or a first class ticket back to where she came from. After all, she was told to leave 5 years ago.
I have never seen such a bunch of brainwashed followers...for what...$500 welfare check??
You BO (yes, something smells really, really bad here) backers will be sorry when you all loose your jobs (the 10% of you that actually work) because of the small business owners downfall due to giving you handouts.
Wake up!

Toby Christensen

I am now Watching this item on my E-Bay account and plan to snipe it at the last minute then not pay for it.

I LOVES the new E-Bay rules preventing sellers from leaving negative feedback against non-paying bidders.

100% Me

25. What're you going to do if he wins? Leave the planet I hope. The world is over your kind. Please go away.

Obama/Biden 08!

Posted at 3:31PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Yes We Can! :)

Posted at 3:44PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by gobama

#25
I voted for McCain. why? at least with mccain you know what your getting. obama scares me. not because of his color but because we don't know enough about him. a man can say anything, it's called a lie. like i said i am just ready for this to all be over. it make everyone so mean and divided.

Obama is a Communist

I bet that there will be a shooting, and a drug overdose at the inaugeral ball....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments