Obama Scalpers Hunt for Their Cut

11/3/2008 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The Obama campaign has dished out all 70,000 tickets to the massive election night rally in Chicago's Grant Park tomorrow, which in turn has bred a whole new type of businessperson -- the election rally ticket scalper.

The tickets were personalized by the DNC to keep such scalping from happening -- but now some clever people are literally hawking their +1 status on eBay for nearly 400 bones by making you meet them at the venue to get in.

Capitalism at its finest.

Toby Christensen

32. I bet that there will be a shooting, and a drug overdose at the inaugeral ball....

Posted at 4:04PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Pink Mist

And that will be just from Obama's family.

Cajun Princess

They are just trying to spread the wealth. Part of the campaign isn't it?

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

With the enforced NEW POLICIES of the DEMOCRATS on the MORTGAGE
INDUSTRY and CORRUPTION of Goverment Runned Fanny Mae , The DECLINE
in the Markets and FINANCIAL CRISIS cam to SURFACE. Not only did the
LEADING DEMOCRATS IMPLEMENT this DESTRUCTIVE POLICY on the MORTGAGE
INDISTRY , but THEY BLOCKED REFORM of FANNY MAE & FREEDY MAC IN 2006.
THE DNC IS RESPONSIBLE/GUILTY FOR THE FINANCIAL MARKET CRISIS
(by the way , the GOP was the Only Anti-slavery political group of that time and remember leaders like george wallace were all democrats)

Socialism is the poltical plan of most hate groups –

for Real Change , Real Peace & Love , and No Socialism

notabunny

31. 25. What're you going to do if he wins? Leave the planet I hope. The world is over your kind. Please go away.

Obama/Biden 08!

Posted at 3:31PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Yes We Can! :)

I agree 100%! But I promise to do the same if McLamin wins. Can't wait for this to be oveeerrrrrrrrrrrrr to see if I have to pack my bags or throw a party! PLEASE VOTE!

Posted at 3:44PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by gobama

#25
I voted for McCain. why? at least with mccain you know what your getting. obama scares me. not because of his color but because we don't know enough about him. a man can say anything, it's called a lie. like i said i am just ready for this to all be over. it make everyone so mean and divided.

Posted at 4:00PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by 100% Me

*****

You know what you're getting and yet you're satisfied with the kind of performance we can expect? Or the possibility of *shudder* Palin for President???? That's what scares me the most about this election. I'll take an unknown challenger any day, that's what we need, to rip the status quo to shreds.

DG

Dear "Paint the White House Black"-
Oh, how wrong you are to assume I live below the mason-dixon line. Actually, I live in a blue state on the East Coast. I guess now I know why you are voting for Obama...poor judgment, just like him.
You talk about haters-look at the most racist statistic in this whole election.....97% of blacks are voting for Obama. It is a good thing us white folk don't decide to select our candidates based on race....

This is my Boom Stick

39. Dear "Paint the White House Black"-

Posted at 5:03PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by DG
_________________________________________

Ummm, if you knew anything you bigot then you'd know that the majority of African Americans vote Democratic in ANY Presidential election. But you don't see that, all you see is what you want to see and what other ignorant people tell you. Your hate has made you blindly ignorant. People like you don't research, you regurgitate. Pathetic.

Toby Christensen

#40 is correct.

They do vote Democrat as Democrat is the Greek word meaning "Hand-Out"

notabunny

41. #40 is correct.

They do vote Democrat as Democrat is the Greek word meaning "Hand-Out"

Posted at 5:20PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by Toby Christensen

***

German and Scandinavian: from the personal name Christen, one of numerous vernacular forms of Latin Christianus.

Oh the irony!!!

ConcernedMotherof2&Wife

Boy, you all are harsh on these candidates...personally I will be glad when tomorrow comes and goes so we can see who will be in the White House for the next 4 years. I am just on here to ask you all to say a special prayer for Barack and his family because his grandmother passed late last night, as you all know, that is one of the most important women in his life. Regardless to who you are voting for, it comes a time in everyone's life when they lose a loved one, so put aside your politics, and hatred, and pray for his family, because you will be going through the same thing one day.

Lipstick Republican

I completely agree that Obama looks an awful lot like the Antichrist in his policies and his background. I mean who even knew who Obama was before the election process started?
I also completely agree that most african american people are voting for him based on his race. I don't think this because of any statistic you can throw at me, but because most black people you ask cannot give you a reason why they are voting for him!
All I can say is next year when you hate where America is, don't B!tch about it because you are the one who voted him in!

Allred Tree

Barack and Michelle Obama are CHEATERS!!! They "bought" or some might say "stole" their house for $300,000.00 below market value and hence are paying FAR LESS THAN THEIR SHARE OF PROPERTY TAXES to Cook County, Ilinois!

Their property needs to be re-assessed and they should be made to pay their fair share of property taxes, fines and penalties!

This radical couple are nothing but snake-oil salesman and if Saturday Night Live needs any ideas, all they have to do is recruit those guys who said they caught BigFoot to impersonate Michelle Obama and her two spawn of Sasquatch.

lea

"Capitalism at its finest."
haha tmz, so true!!

Dorothywasoncrack

15. Consistently, since world war two, Democratic administrations have averaged higher economic growth, higher personal income growth, and lower unemployment than Republicans. All of them. Every time. No matter whether you measure with lag times or not.

Posted at 3:27PM on Nov 3rd 2008 by OBAMANOS!.'08

YEP, WITH A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS CALLING THE SHOTS..........................JERKOFF!

Go Sarah!

This guy is so arrogant. Please people, don't put the fate of our nation into the hands of such a questionable person.

Allred Tree

OMG, there, right at the polling place where Sasquatch and his BigFoot wife Michelle went with their two minor Sasquatches stood BILL AYERS AND HIS WIFE, BERNADETTE!

Boycott Oprah Winfrey, the L.A. Times and "The View."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments