Simpson BFF Stitched Back Together Again

11/3/2008 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: TMZ has released a statement from Ken Paves regarding the bloody face he got while walking Jessica Simpson into their waiting ride Saturday night:

"I appreciate everyone who has expressed concern after the incident which occurred outside of Madeo restaurant Saturday evening. While I did not expect a dinner out with friends would end up with me in the emergency room and nine stitches in my head, I am fine. My only real concern on Saturday night, and it remains so in retrospect, was for the safety of my friend and all concerned. I understand everyone has a job to do, including paparazzi. If I were to say anything about Saturday night, it is only to encourage that everyone would respect and care for the safety of others above all else."

Jessica Simpson BFF Ken Paves was left in stitches after his bloody bash-up with a photog's camera Saturday night -- nine of them to be exact.
Jessica Simpson: Click to watch
Sources close to the situation tell us Paves was taken to Cedars-Sinai straight from Madeo, where Jessica and Ken's partner waited 90 minutes for the hair stylist to get nine stitches for a vertical cut on his left eyebrow.

Barfalufugus

Oh, thank God! I was worried he wasn't going be able to do an weaves this week!

wtf

WTF are all those paps swarming around Jessica Simpson? Her movies and music don't sell which means people don't like her.This video doesn't even shown Ken getting boinked in the face, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

grnbeetle

That's a big cut having to get 9 stitches. SUE them Ken. And sue Jessica for putting you in that situation. And next time, go out the back door. Let Jessica go out the front door to get her publicity without you.

Jesse Pollack Portland, OR

I'm really glad Ken is alright!

I would also like to spread Genital Herpes Awareness and hopefully I will not spread Genital Herpes anymore. Please, if you have slept with me call 503. 477.5753 because I have something to tell you.

Thank you.

cochino

OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but the camera is ok right?????

NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me the camera is ok!!!!

friggin lame ass story

Kristen Chapman

I greatly appreciate being able to read something that actually shows someone has a brain and can actually make a smart comment without putting others down. WTG Ken Paves

Just call me trailer trash....

maybe next time he'll lose an eye or something INTERESTING

m

is it going to take someone actually dying, probably an innocent bystander, before bratton does something about the paparazzi?

sickofKate

SUE THE PAPARAZZI!!! They try to sue the celebrities when they stick their foot under a tire and it gets run over...go figure...so go ahead, turn the tables.