Holly & Criss

Love at First Bite

11/4/2008 5:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Holly wouldn't say if she's seen his "magic wand" yet, but it looks like Criss Angel gave Ms. Madison something she probably wishes he could make magically disappear -- a hickey!

Holly Madison: Click to watch

Kelli

He is gross, what are they 13?

boredatwork

Thanks TMZ that's the first interesting piece of news I've seen all day! Got any Bridget or Kendra vids? Keep 'em comin'!

LITTLE MISS CAN'T BE WRONG

HE IS A HOTTIE THO.
AND WHAT IS HERE DEAL? WHY ON EARTH WAS SHE WITH THAT NASTY ASS OLD MAN?
I UNDERSTAND POSING FOR HIM FOR THE MONEY & ALL THAT BUT SCREWING HIS NASTY ASS FOR MONEY? WHY ARE ALL THESE GIRLS WANTING TO BE PROSTITUES? MAKING MONEY OFF PICS IS OKAY- BUT NOT OFF SCREWS TO A 500 YEAR OLD MAN.
IM GLAD MR. HEFF & HER ARE THRU, SHE DESERVES A GOOD LOOKING GUY NOW, BLESS HER HEART JUST FOR HAVING TO DO AN UGLY OLD MAN LIKE THAT. YUCK.

Derek Jeter

Criss Angel..is disgusting in my opinion...she is too hot for him

Luke Warmwater

I gave her a hickey once, a little lower and to the left....OK a lot lower.

lizouttavegas

WELL, SHE MUST BE SO PROUD! WHAT IS SHE, LIKE 40? HICKIES? REALLY? LOOKS LIKE SEXUAL CHOKING TO ME..& IF SHE DIDNT WANT TO GROSS US OUT....PUT YOUR HAIR DOWN!!! PLEASE...TOO MUCH INFO. HOLLY, DOES HE SHOWER? CAUSE IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE HE DOES! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Goldie B

Much love to Holly, Bridget, and Kendra. I have enjoyed watching the Girls Next Door.

shut up!

Barfalufugus

9. Who gives or gets hickeys past the age of 15? Yes, I want to announce to the world that I was totally slammed by Chris Angel last night, gross.

Posted at 10:45AM on Nov 4th 2008 by Maybe its just me?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha! I agree 100%!

Idolwatcher

Can you imagine going from Hef to the Divine Mr. Angel? Please!!!! I'd wear his hickey proudly myself. She must feel like she has finally won the lottery compared to hanging with the decrepit one for 3 or 4 years. I don't care for the girl myself but I'm glad either she or Hef wised up and called off the facade of that relationship and she can move on to what could possibly be a real commitment.

QE2

What I don't like is that Holly got to be an editor or something for Playboy for one reason only: She was banging the old man-founder of Playboy. I don'th even think this woman is educated past high school or has any other degree. How many other people were more qualified to do the job that Holly got for banging the Hef? Sexual talent should have no bearing in job selection. JMO.

Barfalufugus

It's gross all the way around.

Hef was old during the Jurassic period and he's not getting any younger. Criss on the other hand is younger, but looks so emo that it's sad. Criss has no clue what shampoo is and Hef forgot what to do with it. One thing they do have in common is that both of their love lives are fictional and totally scripted. I'll believe Lisa Marie and Michael Jacksons marraige was real before I believe Criss or Hef are really hittin' that tail.

1989 days ago

does TMZ think we are stupid

ok, so i was looking at this picture and the close up shot doesn't appear to be the same. if you look at the close up shot you can see a line of sun on the front part of the neck, but in the actual picture there is no sun on the front of her neck. plus there is also green in the close up shot on the front of the neck and that also doesn't appear on the actual photo. i mean yeah, i see something on her neck, but that could just be a bruise or a burn from a curling iron or even dirt (she is dating Criss Angel). the shot they use as the close up just doesn't appear to be the same. i don't know TMZ, i'm not buying it!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

i am so happy for holly! finally some sex! ;-) i liked her with hef though...am i the only one who thinks she really loved him??

Another Day In Paradise

When it was shown on TV, it looked like a choke mark wrapped all around. There wasn't just one big blotch. There was several markings. Still, whatever her sexual pleasures, it's disgusting to parade around showing it off. I'm sure she is not a stranger to makeup. And oh, by the way, I love the show Secrets Revealed. I used to be such a huge fan of Criss Angel, now I can really see he's more into the glitz and glamour rather than the entertaining. Bring back the old humble Criss Angel from Law Guyland. What a waste!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments