Klum's Bazooms Exploited by Guitar Hero

11/4/2008 3:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This video of a nearly-naked Heidi Klum shaking her jiggly bits "Risky Business" style is supposedly an advertisement for Guitar Hero -- but all we can confirm is that it's a video of a nearly naked Heidi Klum shaking her jiggly bits "Risky Business" style.

ValoHalo

Yummy!

how dumb

Kind of an inappropriate ad for a video game that seems to be mostly played by CHILDREN. My son and all his friends have the game.. they're 12.

oh brother

Shes too old for that

Jennifa O Jenny

I like the version of the commercial that uses a-rod - like seeing him in his boxers. Nice legs. :) Heidi shoulda left the shirt on - wouldn't have been so bad.

dude

Miss Klum still has that special something. I think she looked terrific!

katie

heidi klum is wierd. I don't think she is sexy.

El Mexicano

Sexy Bitch!!!

2095 days ago

Actually, #1 / "not good," the demographic of Rock Band & Guitar Hero purchasers are young male adults from 18-34; not only that, but both Guitar Hero and Rock Band are rated "T" for Teen, which means it "contains content that is considered unsuitable for children under 13 years of age," so your son and his friends shouldn't even be playing it. Mediocre parenting at its finest.

jamie

I can't believe she has 3 kids!! She looks FN HOT!! I am so! jealous!

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Wow this is really sexy..She is def a 10...And yes Ladies she looks better than you and will always look better..lol No matter how many comments you all post nit picking at every detail wont change the fact that she is a prettier sexier woman that YOU!! haha

kman

I saw this on TV and she kept her shirt on the whole time. I perfer this version better.

John

I'd have sex with her in front of Seal and then spit in his face!

kim

By far the least classy model to ever exist. She will pose for anything for attention. Ive never seen a bigger attention whore. What a great mother role model =( Mom we are so proud of you dancing around naked-cvant wait to follwo in your sleazy footsteps. She obviously has no shame

MercyHumppe

Nice crotch shot at :34, really fits the mood of an innocent video game commercial. Not only does Heidi have no shame, but neither do the people who filmed this or those that would air it.

how dumb

To #8 - You're an ass to insult my parenting. My son's 13th birthday is next month FOR YOUR INFORMATION. And what kind of parent are YOU that you think this commercial is suitable for even teenagers?? Idiot

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments