McCain to Obama: I Just Canceled You Out!

11/4/2008 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

omggggggggggg2

omg.look at the zombie wife

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Sorry old fart, you will NOT be the next President!!!!!!

OBAMA/BIDEN 08!!!

dejay

get over yourself Grandpa McSame!

people are so ignorant

He's going to lose, LOL OBAMA/BIDEN!!!!

my name is bindy not bindi

yesss the next president of the USA !!!! i and my husdand voted mc cain ... i am the mother of 10 and 7 are of voting age and they all voted mc cain / palin !!!!! may God bless us and keep us from obama !!!!

VOTE MC CAIN / PALIN

charlets

Better watch out what you "HOPE" for, you just might get it. Mark my words, the anointed one will go down as one of the worse presidents in history. Remember this day and warning.

What?

Okay, now that you have pencil in the green Jello-O, back to the nursing home. And the ice sickle in the background goes too.

AL K HOLIC

I am not that is not sorry to report this McCain will lose by a landslide!

pat

Can't this guy EVER go anywhere without having his wife right next to him?

I think she craves beibg seen just like Spears, Lohan and the bunch. Or she's from Hollyweird.

dont know

Nice white outfit with see through sweater! Too bad the old bag isn't wearing a black bra! Now that would be a photo op!

WOW REALLY???

Why are people so quick to be happy Obama's wife if voting with him ut takes pot shots at McCain's wife. I truely hope the best man for the job wins !!! And then Obama can go back to not voting only claiming to be present... How will the ignorance of the country get over his flamboyance and hollywoodism??? Guess you need to realize ... McCain WILL BE the NEXT United States President!! Less than 24 hours will tell

irishgirl

What is wrong with people that would insult a man that fought for our country and spent 5 1/2 years as a prisoner of war? You want to call him old? I bet he could do things most of you never dreamed of being able to accomplish! All of the Obama supporters: Don't blame me cause I voted for McCain! You will see. You will regret the day you voted for Obama! Wish I could say I would be laughing at all of you, but I'm afraid none of us will be laughing once he is finished with this country. Come to your senses people! VOTE McCain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mg

Go McCain! You are the only only with the character, experience and worthiness to be our next President. A vote for BO is a vote for socialism.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Remember how the Rodney King and O.J. murder verdicts went down...

What?

They look uncompetiable: She looks frigid, and he looks like a dirty old man. Just making an observation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments