Oprah Winfrey Jinxes Barack

11/4/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey called into "The Ed Lover Show" on Power 105 this morning and confessed she already has a dress she picked out for Barack Obama's inauguration. Counting your chickens before they hatch, O?
Oprah: Click to listen

Delicious

26. stop the con-man. Bush protected the country after 911 lmao that so funny... How can a man protect the country from himself? It was an inside job, many people died thanks to Bush. Do some research before you talk I will ignore you because you are also brain washed.... youtube 911 coincidences and educate yourself

Carrys F.

Is Oprah going to stand next to Michelle????? How cozy that would be.

McCain08

WAHHHHH WHAHHHH WHAHHHHHH WHAHHHHHHHHH BOO HOO BOO HOO BOO HOO BOO HOO BOO HOO WHAHHHHH WHAHHHH WHAHHHHHH WHAHHHHHH WHAHHHHHH BOO HOO BOO HOO BOO HOO

LOL ADIOS MCCAINOS!
32. Great comeback. You seem very intelligent! Hopefully that is U and Oprah crying after this election. Idiot!!

ilovetheshowmadmen

Oh, I SO KNEW this was coming.. first things first... OPRAH, Obama is President (hopefully) NOT YOU! Stay out of the limelight and stay home with GALE AND STEDMAN.... PLEASE LET Illinois rejoice without your fakeness and big mouth... I was SO happy that I didn't have to look or listen to you after you tried to grace us with your presence in IOWA. For me personally, Oprah would be the main reason I would NOT vote for Obama, My thoughts are that she is right up there with Rev. Wright... at least Obama admits his mistakes with the Rev.....

OPRAH, LISTEN NOW: IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delicious

30. wtf and YES WE CAN! you both are a classic example on how many people are retarded in the USA..... I'm sure you both are old so I will not even bother replying back.. I don't want u to bust a blood vessel.

I'm so excited and just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like.... woohoo

I'm so dancing... woohoo

Disgusting

BOYCOTT OPRAH

SHE IS DANGEROUS AND DELUSIONAL

She squandered any credibility she had on this election and on getting her black boy into power

AL K HOLIC

OBAMA 08

This is my Boom Stick

I'm so dancing... woohoo

Posted at 2:47PM on Nov 4th 2008 by One lie ruins a thousand truths
_______________________________

Hey Dumba**! I was Actually AGREEING with you.

OBAMA/BIDEN 08!! :)

It's About Time

Oprah is the only reason Obama is running in this election. The reason Obama didn't vote on ANYTHING relevant in the Senate is because he was too busy trying to get in Oprah's book club! And then because Oprah couldn't contribute her millions to his campaign she decided to publish his book and shove it down people's throats!

Please God don't let this country be taken over by Obama. We beg you!

There's a reason entertainers should JUST be entertainers. Leave polictics to the rest of us with minds capable of picking a worthy person to run this country!

get a life people

This is my Boom Stick

41. It is really sad that black people are voting for this man just because he is black....It has been all over the news if obama doesnt win there will be riots...WTF does that tell us about the black race.......LOCK AND LOAD

Posted at 3:03PM on Nov 4th 2008 by obama isnt the right black man
_____________________________________________

No, its ignorant whites like you and the MEDIA who are making African Americans out to be animals. You whites would love something like that to happen wouldn't you?! Well, its not going to happen for two reasons:

1. Obama will win this election in a landslide pure and simple
2. Blacks aren't Animals as much as YOU AND THE MEDIA would like to think so.

dondee

I'll never watch Oprah again.....used to love her show and how she tried to make a difference in peoples' lives. But, when celebrities start touting their political views, I have decided to cross them off my list. Will it make a difference? Nah...but it sure makes me feel better.

R.Zimmerman

Let's see how much more quality time this IDIOT will get with her man once Michelle is First Lady. Back to the Book Club...

wtf

I can't wait until Obama is president

wooohoo BLACK POWER we gunna rule the world

Jatti

is there enough material to make a dress for oprah? i can't stand this heffer.