Oprah Winfrey Jinxes Barack

11/4/2008 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey called into "The Ed Lover Show" on Power 105 this morning and confessed she already has a dress she picked out for Barack Obama's inauguration. Counting your chickens before they hatch, O?
Oprah: Click to listen

United We Stand

71,73&75 the only joke are your hateful comments. First to say that anyone is a traitor for exercising their first admendment right of freedom of speech is a traitor for spreading so much hate because they can't stand that other people don't share their same views. Where is everyone coming up with people only voted for him because of his color? I am 24 & white & voted for Obama & guess what I never had an aportion either. So whats my excuse then? It's hilarous that you said that Powell will one day beat him for President won't people get confused with 2 black people running? Oh also just to clue you into reality Powell backed Obama so does that make him a terrorist? Im intrested in what intelligent response you will have

1991 days ago

p1tey1

YES WE CAN, AND YES WE DID!!!!! IT'S DONE!!! WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1991 days ago

my cookie

OPRAH NEEDS A BATH!

1991 days ago

big joe

she hate's white people.

1990 days ago

lil mama c4

Oh STFU! all u dumb ass racist talking bout yall will never watch her show man why do you all even bother I mean how dumb can you be she is a BILLIONAIRE... I mean you all are nobodies, try to get on her level which will take more than a lifetime then try to degrade her lmao... and second look at the Date its November 5th and .. OBAMA IS YOUR PRESIDENT!! deal with it or leave the freaking country BYE!!!!

1990 days ago

flornus

all of the celebs and others MAKE ME SICK! why dont you do something worthwhile instead of being "political".....you are all a bunch of a holes. Spend your money on the sick, poor, blah blah blah...yeah right. Its all about attention and u HAVE to pick dems: it makes u look "good" (like u care.....right) Think about what is Really going to happen: just gonna get worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS.

1990 days ago

hmmm1

Hmm, wonder if she is going to be the his Secretary of State .....................

1990 days ago

Criss Angels Girl

Stupid ho. You know she is all those blacks!

1990 days ago

ValoHalo

Oprah is a big mouthed bitch, and Obama is not a decent political figure. I'm a democrat, and I still don't think he is looking out for anyone's best interest.

1990 days ago

Love Those Teenage Girls

It is amazing that anyone listens to the fat pig that is Oprah.

I'm SICK of celebretards and Hollywood losers thinking that ANYONE wants their opinions. I'm sure Oprah will be fawning all over the new president -- she's a famewhore, and that's what famewhores do.

I'll be glad when this fat pig is off the air.

1990 days ago

whoopsmybad

I used to think Oprah was a wonderful person, but then she endorsed Obama. I lost respect for Oprah as she chose her race over her gender. I will never watch, read, or listen to anything Oprah is part of.

1990 days ago

tanya

TMZ ANOTHER BAD CALL . OPRAH PREDICTED THIS AND SHE WAS CORRECT. DOESN'T THE BIBLE QUOTE SOMETHING LIKE WHEN THREE OR MORE SPEAK ON SOMETHING IT SHALL HAPPEN!!! GOD has BLESSED AMERICA!!!

1990 days ago

len

Lil mama c4 So she is a billionaire.??!!! So what. Her level. ??!! What is that. ???!!! Do you equate money with class & intelligence.? Is that your standard.? Obama is president ......what is your point.........? Has he done anything yet..................except be black ? Oh yes...he directly contributed to poor people losing their homes. Will he save you.? Hell no...!!! He will disown anyone who stands in the way of his success. He has already made money off you, but youare too "colored" to notice. Obama is Your president.you will have to deal with it,> I expect nothing & need nothing from him. I am sitting back to watch the show, when he does not come through with his promises. Happy now ?!! You won't be soon. Obama is nobody's president. Obama works for his own interests. You have been Used.!! Obama is owned........but not by those who thinks he represents.

1988 days ago

len

Just for the record ,Michelle Obama is quite hard faced, ugly & masculine looking. She has quite a huge mouth. If Obama is a homosexual, as reported ,she would certainly fit the bill., as his partner. Move over Joe Biden, I imagine Michelle will be running the show.

1988 days ago

thinkingallowed

I think Opray needs to get over her crush on Mr. Obama. It's pitiful to see a woman with as much influence as her acting like a love-struck teenager. He's never gonna want you , honey. Grow up.

1987 days ago