The Lead Singer of Whitesnake: 'Memba Him?!

11/4/2008 5:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Coverdale (seen here with his identically coiffed ex-wife Tawny Kitaen) became famous for being in the '70s rock band Deep Purple, but is best known as the lead singer of the '80s hair-band Whitesnake. Guess what he looks like now!
David Coverdale

Barfalufugus

He's almost as sad as that tool on the Avril L video!

blackmamba

how can you forget this guy, he is the man for sleeping with the sex symbol tawny kitaen!!!!!

ATLchick

Ouch. Seeing ugly people makes me sad.

Hmmmmmm

OMG !!! I actually JUMPED when the pic of him today came up !!! LOL LOL I used to think he was soooo sexy back then.....he's NOT aged well !!

jrad247

Hey #2

Is that you Gary Busey ??

Keep up the Lord's work you crazy eyed freak !

karen

I did him back in the day, he was a really good lay, he has a very sexy accent.

The Observer

What's with that asymmetrical smile? Did he have a stroke "back in the day?"

Sharona

I can't believe I had such a crush on him in Jr. High. Yikes! I saw a few minutes of some rehab reality show, and Tawny was one of the patients. I remember thinking she was sooo lucky to be naturally beautiful, and with such a hot man. She's had some really poor plastic surgery - I didn't recognize her at first.

We all age, but I prefer to age naturally. They both look odd.

Harvey is a Jew

YIKES!!!! whitesnake sold out, the first album was bad ass!!!

A Mom

Didn't sex-kittenTawny put her high heel through her husband's foot while he was driving during a domestic dispute a few years back? Cute does not always equal stable. Date a seven and keep your foot. To be fair, it was rumoured he was fooling around.

moveover

He looks like my grandmother!

George William Gockel

I remember David Coverdale of Whitesnake. I saw Whitesnake and Quiet Riot live-in-concert at the Great Western Forum in 1984. I also Whitesnake and Motley Crue on May 6th,1987 live-in-concert at the Great Western Forum. I have some of Whitesnake's albums 1 on LP and 3 on pre-recorded-audio-cassette-tapes. I also Coverdale/Page on CD.

Ventura

56? What's that in dog years. I guess that makes me 30 ... cool. (David Coverdale was in his late 40s/early 50s back in the Tawny Kitaen age.)

A Mom

The people who grew up with him and are around his age will mostly think he looks just fine. Besides, he's famous for his soaring vocals and rock renditions. I know I appreciated Whitesnake and his vocals, as I used to warble, back. then. (but kept my day job, hehe.) I think he should be proud of his musical accomplishments. Not many rise to the level they did. I hope Mr. Coverdale has a tidy nest egg and a few current consuming passions.

George William Gockel

I will see Whitesnake live-in-concert for the 3rd time. I am 41. And I am from Los Angeles,CA.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments