Wonder Who HE'S Voting For...?!

11/4/2008 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

realist

Just like he voted as a state senator....Present..... What a fraud this is.

Sandbox

#30...figures. You also can't think for yourself. Can't come up with your own posting name??

who has the facts? ME

The entire WORLD will rejoice when Barack Obama is elected today - America will regain it's good standing in the world.
Hope will overcome fear. Obama/Biden '08

What?

Excuse me people, I am fussing with myself. By my previous comments, surely you can figure I am not very intelligent...Sigh, or sane.

What?

I am crazy as hell.

Sandbox

Typical of an Obama supporter.....Not to worry Sandbox (the REAL Sandbox). We hear ya!!

bite me

well I did my civic duty and voted for the man I know about, and the one I trust my money, family's safety and well being of this great country of ours.

I know nothing about Obama, and refuse to let someone I don't know control MY government. I am hoping that after all the votes are counted, the media starts to dig deeper into this man, who has moved to different countries, changed his name, changes alliances, ect, so if he runs again, we (the American people) can truly know who and what we are voting on. I want to know all about the person I am voting for, not just what comes out of their mouth.

May experience and common sense guide us today, with the help of our Lord.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: my condolences to the Obama/Durham family

dave

I BET HE IS VOTING FOR BILL AYERS.........THATS WHO PAID FOR OBAMA TO GET IN THE WHITEHOUSE....ANT OSAMA THE MAN ....LAMO....,HE IS A JOKE..

Tangie

This brain dead terrorist will never be my president. His name alone isn't even American.

Tracy

My son went with me to vote also. And no he didn't take the day off from school, we went before work/school. I think it is important to take your kids with you so they know it is a right that they will have when they get older. I explained the process to him and to be honest, he could care less but I think he will register when he becomes of age because this is what he is taught!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Is TMZ suggesting Oprah may have a future in an Obama administration?

Let's just move the White House to Hollywood

RReedy

Okrah Winfrey will be crying her fat ass off when B.Hussein Obama gets smacked down. NO leftists in our White House.

Cammie

Obama-Biden '08!!!!

Trusting Obama will be the next President of the United States of America! We need an intelligent, gracious, compassionate, and beautiful man to lead this country with dignity and honor. I think one reason so many Americans have turned to psychiatric drugs during the past eight years is due to the evil brought to the White House via a stolen election!

Regarding Mrs. Obama this morning, she looked as good as Palin. Senator and Mrs. Obama will not let down America and will serve in a lovely and loving manner.

Tazandra

Sorry #9 and #13, myself and many others don't come on here to read "books"....your posting is too long to be bothered with. Thanks for the effort though.

Sky

He voted "Present" like he always does.