Wonder Who HE'S Voting For...?!

11/4/2008 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fan Since 2007!!!

It just occured to me,

We could have Colin Powell and Condi Rice,
We get stuck with Barry and Oprah,

Only in America...

who has the facts? ME

Kelli - better back your bags - have a nice trip to wherever you're moving to!! We had to put up with Bush and his destruction of this great country? Please..........

What?

Thanks. I knew you could relate. I still remember all the fun times we had riding the little bus to school, making fun of smart, responsible students like, well, Obama.

2087 days ago

my name is bindy not bindi

i bet he voted for mc cain / palin .... i did

nicole

#19, you're dumb.

hell with them all

OUR POOR COUNTRY IF HE WINS> YOU ASS WIPES WILL CARE LATER>

What?

Thanks for sharing your presidential preference. Please find friends to share that information with, as no one on this blog cares. It is what it is. We don't know you...we don't care what you do.

Robert Morton

Let us Pray that when President Obama takes office he will have a safe journey and he and his lovely family will be kept from harms way. This man is the best thing to happen to me as an African American since Martin Luther King. He will be well respected around the Globe and when his term is all said and done these Racist Americans will have to acknowledge that he was one of the greatest Presidents to ever serve this country.

Barack, we love you and pray for you to lead wisely.

Lee

IF he was SMART....he's VOTE FOR McCAIN!

Water

To all who wants to come and live here illegal and live in public housing start packing your bags hope is on the way.
When Barack take over you will be able to come and live off the American people just like his aunt.

hell with them all

He is not for this country. He is for the Middle East Ass holes and rag heads. F him He will never be my PRES.

hell with them all

You ASS HOLES only see the color to vote with and do not even read the issues. He will get his soon.

hell with them all

What?

#55 My sentiments exactly. I pray daily for the Obama family and God's protection and favor over them. I am deeply sadden with the hateful remarks posted on this site. I do understand and appreciate personal differences as it relates to political views; however, I am sorry to read the hateful comments, which I assume are made primarily by adults. Responsible adults should realize that children as assess to these blogs and, therefore, should refrain making culturally insensitive remarks, racial slurs and so forth. Many of these insensitive bloggers often reference the candidates deficiencies but seems to be unaware that they are not living by the same standards they impose on others. This country truly needs someone to help bridge the divide between races, political afflications, and foreign countries.

al loanese

WHAT HE DO WITH HIS GRANDMA...PUT HER ON ICE UNTIL THIS UNCLE TOM SEES THAT HE WINS.....IF THIS WHIG%ER WINS, HE WILL GET NO RESPECT FROM ME...WILL ALWAY CALL HIM THE UNCLE TOM PRESIDENT...AND IF WE BLACK PEOPLE THINK THIS INCOMPETANT IDIOT AND HIS RACIST WIFE GET INTO THE WHITE HOUSE...LO AND BEHOLD...THE USOFA WILL BE NOTHING BUT SOME DUMB AZZ'S PLAYING GROUND. IAM BLACK AND VOTED FOR MCCAIN, NOT OPRAHS HINCHMAN!!!!!!!!!