Wonder Who HE'S Voting For...?!

11/4/2008 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

bite me

Mary....."Trusting Obama will be the next President of the United States of America! We need an intelligent, gracious, compassionate, and beautiful man to lead this country with dignity and honor. I think one reason so many Americans have turned to psychiatric drugs during the past eight years is due to the evil brought to the White House via a stolen election! "

So many things wrong with your statement...where do I begin?

We need a beautiful man in office as our President??? This isn't a beauty pageant or hollywood !!!!
As for trust, what has he done that makes you trust him so much?? As for honor, what has he done that was so honorable??? Don't even get me started on stolen elections...Obama worked and made donations for Acorn. As for dignity, all I see in Obama is arrogance, he believes he is better than everyone else and is smug in all his answers.

As for me I want integrity, experience and a man that I know who and what he stands for. Obama has done nothing to make me think he has done anything in his Senatorial position except vote "present". If just 5% of all that we have heard about Obama is true, it would be too much and would not be worth the risk,

I am praying for America and the people who live here.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!

What?

I am sad, uneducated, and filled with fear and hate. I know nothing else. I was taught nothing more. I learning is limited. I fear change because I am socially unsophisticated. When scared, I attempt to promote fear, hoping to influence other simple minded people to follow my limited views. I hate Obama because he is somebody and I am not.

What?

I am crazy as hell. Nothing more to say/

Fan Since 2007!!!

"He will get his soon",

SECRET SERVICE!!!!!!!!!

firebaby

i was gonna say something bout a guy who once voted for the other guy out of good competitorship (is that word?) and ended up being the only vote that got the other guy in....

but, after reading these comments, i tell myself the best thing for someone such as myself, is to cease and desist reading comments about these political news stories... especially here... especially on tmz...

kennedy

JOHN MCCAIN IS AN OLD REPUBLICUAN FOOL!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE OBAMA 08

What?

Correction, he has gotten his. Favor of God, Protection of God, Divine Intevention. God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. No weapon formed against you share prosper. Obama is not afraid and neither are his supporters. With or without the secret service, God has Senator (President) Obama covered. OBAMA 08!!!

What?

Still lupey.

godschild

SAY IT LOUD...MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS SAY THE REST

kennedy

THIS IS TO "MURDER IN CHICAGO"..INSTEAD OF SPENDING THE DAY ON TMZ...YOU SHOILD GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO SPELL AND USE PROPER ENGLISH

Niki

Maybe he didn't have to take his kids out of school. I live in Virginia and none of the kids here go to school on election day because we hold the elections at the local schools.

Tangie

Obama will probably be elected. His supporters are the stupid half of the country. How embarrassing that America has so many idiots.

ME

GO MCcAIN

ME

OSAMA BIN OBAMA

What?

Then "She" move far, far, away. America already has enough pollution and don't need your poison filling the air. Move away from the idots. Do you have the education or money to do so? I thought not.