Fidel Sues Obama Campaign

11/5/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fidel Rodriguez wants change from Barack Obama -- the kind you take to the bank.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Rodriguez claims he sold $10,000 worth of postcards, paper flyers and other advertising materials to Californians for Obama and Californians for Change, but says he was stiffed out of the $4,740 balance.

We called the campaign for comment, but for some reason the phones have been busy.

Independent for Barack

Leave the country then kelli.

claire Morgan

i voted for mccain, never even gave obama a chance. i was even kinda pissed when the results started coming in.
And then i listened to his speech with an open mind, hoping I'd find something positive to focus on about my new prez....AND IT TOTALLY CHANGED MY MIND!! This guy is amazing! NO ONE has ever been able to unite this country, much less gain the favor of the world like Obama. I can't believe just yesterday I was a die-hard McCain-er, and now I am so, so thankful I was wrong. If you are unhappy this guy won, just give him a chance. Seriously. Listen to him speak, watch the crowd react and do not hold judgment. Just hear what he says and don't pick his words apart because he's not the guy you wanted in the White House. He's undoubtedly the best person for the job. I've never felt so optimistic about our country's future as I do now.

shirfoster

give up the calling out on race or color. close your eys and think of the man himself. Now...there's goes yourself satisfaction. Your thoughts have just become complete

SICK IGNORANCE

BYE BYE KELLI,

I GUESS YOU ARE LEAVING THIS COUNTRY. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. FOR ALL YOU THAT SPEAK UNKINDLY OF YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT............ GO RIGHT AHEAD, THERE IS NOTHING THAT WILL BREAK THIS MAN. AND FOR THE ONE THAT SAID COLD FISH. NO! STRONG AMERICAN.

WHAT?

I had mixed feelings, I'll admit, only because I don't know that much about this man, he wouldn't own-up to the questions that he was ask, not because his color, and besides color, it's 2008! AND it's mixed, his mother a white Dr. women from Kansas, his father from Kenya. I do know that the excuses from previous (other mix) generations are over and this is proof of change, a long-time-ago, actually.
So, the excuses have expired, honest jobs/be proud. Jesse Jackson and Oprah, give it a rest already! Too funny
Throw out this dumb lawsuit, he'll pay-up. Give them a chance too.

shutupalready

10. You idiots who voted for this terrorist will regret it. This "man" is not what he seems. He bought this election. He is not truthful. He is not my president, now or ever!

Posted at 6:47AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Kelli

Oh boy

Posted at 6:47AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Kelli

Then leave the country. I will buy you a one way ticket!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out hun!!

WHAT?

This mixed President is a good idea, for all Americans. I too am happy the NAACP can retire now.

blue pen

Rep - totally agree with you. We know nothing about his skills or ability.
All we do know is that he is a very smart mixed race dude whose ego led him to run for president very early in his career...
I suspect his drive and opportunistic mindset may cause trouble when it comes to decision making within his team.

Don't suspect for one minute that this guy is doing this just for America. Think about it.

WHAT?

yes, and so can sharpton and jackson. jackson was crying last night because he doesn't know how he's going to make his money anymore with all of the kids he's fathered. how about a real job?

congrats obama

damn ur dumb

20. I agree. Also let me add that i dare one black person to scream this country is racist anymore! You got your black man in the white house. Now STFU about whites being racist and how bad you all have it. White people voted for your man! They also fought for your freedom during the civil war!! Now it get's good! Watch how this country goes straight to the toilet!!

Posted at 7:32AM on Nov 5th 2008 by ObamaWillFail

Nobody has made the claim that all whites are racist. There are, however, quite a few bad apples in the bunch...including yourself. And as for the Civil War comment, I'm not even going to touch that one. I am curious though about which high school you graduated from. They should demand their diploma back.

btw, if Obama fails, as a nation we all fail. Why would you wish that on this country? I'm surprised you are able to function, let alone type, seeing as how you clearly choose not to use your brain.

Tangie

I agree wholeheartedly, Kelli! He is a LIAR and these morons just opened the door for something they have not a clue about. Just because you hate a man that does not deserve to be president, does not mean "leave the country" Obama does not own the country. Typical response from mindless buffoons!

Burn Baby Burn

Of course he didn't pay the balance - he doesn't have the taxpayer's money yet.

Tangie

How happy will you be when you can't pay your stinking heating bills? That's because your momma and daddy pay them for you. Anyone under 30 should not be able to vote. They have no idea about life.....

WHAT?

United we stand, divided we fall. This just might be the answer to the saying, '$hit or get of the pot' For all of us.