Fidel Sues Obama Campaign

11/5/2008 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Fidel Rodriguez wants change from Barack Obama -- the kind you take to the bank.
Barack Obama: Click to view!
In a lawsuit filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Rodriguez claims he sold $10,000 worth of postcards, paper flyers and other advertising materials to Californians for Obama and Californians for Change, but says he was stiffed out of the $4,740 balance.

We called the campaign for comment, but for some reason the phones have been busy.

Kat

I think a lot of people did not like Obama's ideas, because they were part of the socialist doctrine. People are scared.I don't think race was really a factor. He got plenty of votes from people of various different backgrounds. He won the popular vote as well.

damn ur dumb

...and for all you idiots with NO PASSPORTS..(like Sarah Palin) LOOK IT UP IN GOOGLE......

Posted at 9:08AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Kevin

She has a passport. I give Obama my support too but please keep up with what is going on before trying to appear smart.

Kat

Thank you TMZ. Katie was finally deleted as well as Karen.

D

Yeah but it will be your fault NOT MINE.

Kat

I had my say. I will at least try to give Obama a try. I hope everything works out.

damn ur dumb

79. #74 please think clearly?
She only got her passport recently.....within the last few years dear...We are a CNN World Report correspondent station...at TV6..it's our JOB to "KEEP UP"....
but nice try...

Posted at 9:22AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Kevin

Rather it be recently or years ago, you stated that she had no passport. So YOU please keep up with what you are posting. Don't make yourself look ridiculous.

Kat

Back in the USSR! Back in the USSA!

We got Chavez, Castro, and Putin!

Now Mr. Obama!

bite me

Mr Money bags or is that Mr Monopoly? you wont rile me with your nasty attitude. Just for edification, I dont have a penis, I am female and use my brain. It is nice to know you own a HUGE company off-shore and all your holdings are kept off-shore as well, very patriotic of you not to pay taxes and yet you felt the need to vote. So it doesnt effect you, have you ever considered who it effects? No of course you havent, because all you think about is yourself and how you can protect what is yours, kinda sounds like what the republicans were calling for, to earn what is mine and be able to keep it.

Kat

Kevin,

Why are you so worried about Sir Nigel? Give it up. There are plenty of kooks who post on this site. Anyone can post any name. It doesn't mean that it is you.

Kat

No, Obama won fair and square. It was not a racial issue with others voting for McCain. The racial issue has been over done and played too often. His winning proves that most of the racial divide is over with. I don't want to here those excuses again.

Tracy

You know what makes me proud, my 9 year old son could not comprehend the thought of black children at one time could not have gone to his school because of their color....He doesn't see color and as of last night, it's nice to see that the majority of America doesn't either anymore!!!!

damn ur dumb

85. I think YOU should be more concerned whether or not YOU have a PASSPORT..."THINK CLEARLY"???
or ARE you thinking clearly......you obviously have MUCH time on your hands to spend it writing on here...?
GO OUT AND CELEBRATE INSTEAD.....THE KIDS won't be home for a few hours, and I'm sure the trailer park is buzzing with excitement.....go join the fun and stop being so angry...!
IT'S A GREAT DAY!

Posted at 9:30AM on Nov 5th 2008 by Kevin

I have a military ID and a passport. Currently stationed overseas, no children, and just got off from work. And I find it ironic that you should worry about the time I am spending posting on here when you are on here as well. Not very bright, huh?

Kat

I am afraid of the socialist rhetoric, but I hope the media was just using that as a scare tactic.

damn ur dumb

@ Kevin

How funny you should assume that I joined while Bush was in office, considering you do not know how long I have even been in the military. The more you type and the more you try to appear smart, the more credibility you lose and your arguments conflict. I suggest you get your jumbled thoughts together before typing another post.

bite me

Please think clearly,

THANK YOU for your service to our great country and for keeping us safe, you are one of the many who deserve our praise and appreciation, not insults from the likes of an egotistical jerk like Mr Monopoly. I truly think Kevin (Mr Monopoly is inconsiderate and self absorbed, if he is speaking the truth about himself.