Oh. Yes. She. Did.

11/5/2008 12:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first thing newly elected President Barack Obama needs to change ... Michelle's dress.
First Family

tnt

She is an intelligent, strong, beautiful woman. Who really cares what she wears?

Adrienne

I gotta agree with TMZ when I saw her walk out with that dress on, I did a double take, it's just ugly with the red splots

I like Michelle tho

gitrdun

I guess she has more important things to do with her money than buy a $300,000 outfit like Cindy McCain wore during the RNC.

Shane

A note to everyone who is criticizing Michelle Obama's dress: Where do you shop? What is your style? I CAN GUARANTEE YOU ALL ARE FAT, UGLY and POOR and LOOK LIKE SHIZZZZ so shut up and don't be jealous that Michelle and her family are (FINALLY) a good looking First Family! The uneducated Americans are SOOOOO JEALOUS and LOVE TO COMPLAIN!!!! This is why the rest of the world LAUGHS at YOU!

Christy

And you all complained about Sarah Palin's make over! Michelle is in a huge need of it...her husband took in enough money...he couldn't have spared a little to buy her a decent dress for a big night???

Amanda

She looks CLASSY, very like Jackie Kennedy, CLASS AND GRACE. Much better than Cindy McCains 350,000.00 out fit she wore when McCain accepted the nomination. We are in the worst financial crisis in decades and she wears an outfit that is more than most peoples houses cost-NOT CLASSY.

LH

Interestingly, negro race people are the ones who are touting their "black" President. I see an interracial man with a Caucasian grandmother in the deep freeze. The sympathy vote worked in his favor. Now .... I believe that the funeral will tell us alot about this family.

BARBARA

I THOUGHT SHE LOOKED LIKE A BLACK WIDOW SPIDER.....

Eli

Definitely a major fine from the Fashion Police. What was she thinking? She has such good taste in general; this one was a real loser.

Melissa

I didn't like her dress that much but the children looked adorable.

Sloane

she is a beautiful young woman and I read on the US site that it is a designer dress apparently

I'm sure that there had to have been a lot of designers submitting outfits and I don't know if it was her or a stylist who chose this dress. It isn't them most flattering that I have seen on her-put it that way...enough said?

if she wanted red and this was the only red one offered then I guess she was stuck maybe?

I imagine the dress for the inauguration ball will be much more pricey and fitting since everyone wants to dress her

she might have a bit of an an agenda by only wearing fashions done by black designers (she is really black-he is bi-racial) so the world can see their talent now
you never know

Shane

Comment #91 - You just proved my point. Thank you.

.....

To you morons who think nobama is black and voted for him solely on that basis...i have a question.
When this racist idiot destroys our country are you ready to accept responsibility?
You don't have to answer because i already know. History, your history, clealy shows that you do not accept responsibilty for anything. Nothing. You use the "it's because i'm black" as a crutch to get you out of things. My, oh my, what will you do now that you have effectly stricken the ability to use your favorite crutch as an excuse? Hmmmmm.

Snarksnarksnark

Puh-leeze. We need stop judging a person's ability to lead based on the fashion choices of another person.

At the risk of getting flamed, we have spent too much time judging the Kennedy Administration on Jackie's fashion sense instead of on Jack's ineptness and man-whoring.

freedomisnotfree

michelle obama needs alot of help she has no style