« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Fired Cheerleader:

I Did 'Not See' the Swastika

11/5/2008 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The ex-New England Patriots cheerleader kicked off the squad for her role in a penis-happy, swastika infested photo scandal is finally talking -- and she's blaming the whole thing on bad judgment .... a really bad Halloween costume.

In a statement to TMZ, 18-year-old Caitlin Davis refuses to take responsibility for the offensive images drawn on a drunk guy who passed out at a party, because, "The kid in the picture was a 'drunk guy who passed out and was written on,' as his costume for the night."

It all went down in a dorm at Boston College. Caitlin claims, "Me and my girls left the dorm and went to another house and came back to the kid passed out on the futon we were suppose to sleep on. The guys ended up drawing more on him due to the fact that he was the first one to pass out on Halloween night ... At the time I had jumped in the picture with the kid, I didn't realize what had been drawn on him, which I take responsibility for not being alert."

She adds, "Me and my girlfirends [sic] took pictures with him because we found it humorous how badly he was drawn on."

More proof the Patriots are falling apart without Tom Brady.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

guy

really? she's a "dumb whore that deserves to never be hired again"? have you never been in college, or even to a party, in your life? those're the rules, especially on Halloween - you pass out first, you get drawn on. Sure, she's dumb for posting the picture online, but jeeze, it's not a big deal. Oh, and for the record, "permanent marker" isn't permanent on skin - you pass out, you get drawn on, you wake up and sooner or (hopefully!) later find out that you're drawn on, then you scrub that $h*t off.

m

i agree with Isabella too. It's sickening.

Keep on drawing!

LOL... you got to be kidding... what "stuck in the mud" person would really even worrie about this enough to fire someone? Not like she is running for office.. whats really sad is if she had made a sex tape, she would have made millions.

JESSICA

why does everyone have their panties in a bunch over this??? Like shes the only person who has ever done this. Maybe its a New England thing, maybe its an up north thing, but trust shes not the only one who has pulled this one. Petty much every party I ever attended when i was younger had this happen. First one to pass out gets written on or beer dumped on them, ect. Most people are aware of it too. Im sure this kid had seen it done before. Just about everyone that ever had it ever done to them laughed about it because they knew that "first one passed out is getting messed with" haha this is monor compared to some of the stuff we did. jesus its all fun and games...a little marker isnt going to cause him harm.

Judi

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME......WHY IS THIS NEWS?????? WHO CARES??????

m

our panties are in a bunch because this stupid girl is so proud of her behavior,
she made sure the world could see her there with pen in hand, her butt sticking out,
and her tongue hanging out of her mouth as if to say, ain't I hot?

it's true. a lot of people are bigots. many are bullies. there's tons of victims too.
hey dopey JESSICA. victims have rights too. and that's why our panties are in a bunch.
ever hear of the holocaust? ever read about slavery?

kids today are stupider than any other generation ever. no respect for others.
no understanding of history. no cares about human rights. just self-centered idiots.
that's our country's future. blithering idiots who can't see right from wrong.

kan

I'm guessing you care, Judi, because you're post # 96. Feeling confused today?

NancyS

"My girls".....that is such white trash talk.

blackmamba

how can I contact her????/ I have 5 dollars for her to make me halla!!

blackmamba

if I was the guy , i would ask for some in exchange for an apology!!

kan

This is classic: [ Davis joined the squad straight out of high school, telling the Attleboro Sun Chronicle during tryouts that she wanted to become a Patriot cheerleader in part because of community service, which she also did "growing up with my church youth group."
"In addition to spreading a good image for the Patriots, you do some good things for others," she told the paper.]

It depends on what the definition of "good" is.

Josh

"I'd like to draw something on her face with my pee pee."

I think its more like paint something or squirt something on her face.

kan

Well, guy #102, I'm sure your life is fascinating, but nobody claims she harmed the dope by drawing on him, even if he never gets it scrubbed off. She was fired for posing with it and then posting it or however it ended up in public. Too bad for her some of the drawings included swastikas, as the owners of the Pats are big supporters of the Anti-Defamation League and in any event have the right to be concerned about how those who represent them appear in public. To get the job she said "In addition to spreading a good image for the Patriots" etc. so she knew that was a criteria..

VegasPosse

Hey... Say What,

WHAT COLOR TRASH ARE YOU??

m

Vegas Posse:
Why do you ask? Does it make a difference? What color is hate?