« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Fired Cheerleader:

I Did 'Not See' the Swastika

11/5/2008 5:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The ex-New England Patriots cheerleader kicked off the squad for her role in a penis-happy, swastika infested photo scandal is finally talking -- and she's blaming the whole thing on bad judgment .... a really bad Halloween costume.

In a statement to TMZ, 18-year-old Caitlin Davis refuses to take responsibility for the offensive images drawn on a drunk guy who passed out at a party, because, "The kid in the picture was a 'drunk guy who passed out and was written on,' as his costume for the night."

It all went down in a dorm at Boston College. Caitlin claims, "Me and my girls left the dorm and went to another house and came back to the kid passed out on the futon we were suppose to sleep on. The guys ended up drawing more on him due to the fact that he was the first one to pass out on Halloween night ... At the time I had jumped in the picture with the kid, I didn't realize what had been drawn on him, which I take responsibility for not being alert."

She adds, "Me and my girlfirends [sic] took pictures with him because we found it humorous how badly he was drawn on."

More proof the Patriots are falling apart without Tom Brady.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

anonymouse

this Tranny is an embarrassment to the Patriots, her church group and her English teacher. Personally i'm shccked she was selected as a Pat's cheerleader to begin w/because you think they would've only picked ladies w/manners and good looks. this chick looks as if she just got off her day shift at the local stripper joint. i hope she learned a valuable lesson here but considering her response, i think her dumb, trailer park butt didn't learn a thing.

2088 days ago

kan

anonymouse, she doesn't seem like the type who learns from experience, as evidenced by her vow of revenge on a web site. 25 years from now she will be in one of two groups of people: Those with 25 years of experience and those with one year's experience 25 times. I think she'll be in the latter.

2088 days ago

Brian Moran

How thin skinned and easily offended have we become? This girl lost her job over a stupid college prank. Where there any crossed burning? ANy racial slurs painted on the walls? No, just a bunch of college kids having a few beers and acting stupid. Like none of us ever did that. I'm sorry, but I thought as a society we had bigger balls than that. Nowadays everyone wants to go cry to mamma when they think they see something OFFENSIVE. Give me a break.

2088 days ago

manny

Who Cares...She's Hot!

2088 days ago

Edephant

#17, Mike said: "Wow! You people are horrible. This isn’t that big of a deal and your calling for all kinds of terrible things to happen to her.

This guy drinks too much and passes out and as a result he is drawn on. So what! I use to this a decade ago when I was in college (and I had it done to me on occasion). This practice is a time honored collegiate tradition. It is a well known consequence of passing out. All she did was simply participated in the tradition and was fired from something I’m sure she took great pride in. Not exactly a measured response if you ask me."
----

I agree with you, Mike, that it's terrible that people want horrible things to happen to her.

We don't even know if it was her who did some of the drawing, if any at all.

You said that you used to do this a decade ago when you were in college. Really?! How many swastikas did you draw on your buddies? This is a time honored tradition?! Since when did drawing swastikas on someone's body ever become a time honored tradition?

2087 days ago

Randy Williasm

I take it none of the people leaving comments ever went to college or at least never had fun at college. The girl is 18 for christ sake give her a break!! Plus she is extremely HOT in that bikini photo!! I would put her on the 50yd line in the next game that way it will give the fans something to look foward to. Patriots SUCK!!!

2087 days ago

m

hope the sleeping guy sues caitlin davis and her family for vandalizing him and then humiliating him by posting this on the net for all the world to see. hope he wins big too!
and gets an apology.

2087 days ago

fonzo

RELAX. She is 18 years old and a freshman at one of the best colleges in the world. I'm sure she will be fine and have a better job then all of us writing on this dumb blog. To be honest I have had the same thing done to me before. She didn;t deserve to lose her cheerleading job for something like that but hey she's at BC. She will ultimately have a much beter paying job in 4 years all u HATERS. GO PATS..Caitlin g/l

2087 days ago

stever

I agree with three things
1) the pats are at the top pf the division.
2) This chick did a stupid thing who premeditated this incident and then posted it??? DAMN
3) You are in college and can make mistakes. Hopefully you will learn from this

2083 days ago

$bill

if he passed out with his shoes on, it's fair game. always take off your shoes before you pass out.

2033 days ago

tone

what does this girl, that drawn on kid, and the patriots all have in common?

they all suck

Esme

Ha ha--what a dope! I heard when asked what her favorite book was, she wrote down "People Magazine." This chick is in college? Ha ha.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8