Palin Gets Chilly Reception

11/6/2008 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The bad news for Sarah Palin: She lost the election. The worse news: She had to go back to Alaska.

There aren't any Saks or Neiman Marcus stores in the Last Frontier.

freedomisnotfree

the markets are are going down after a historic election for obama it obvious people are pulling out because of his tax plan.

April

Why don't you people leave her alone! Go enjoy your new liberal president while you still like him. She is back in Alaska and I hope she doesn't stay there long. I hope soon she will start preparing for 2012, I know her supporters are. I am glad all of America has been able to see how judgmental and hateful that the liberal democrats are. Palin 2012!!!

mudpie

So are blacks racist? 96% voted for a black guy...hummm. seems a little racist to me.

Passion

Let's see-you're questioning Obama's time in the Senate-ok, let's count the time Bush has been in the white house-after the first 4 years -- (should have had more than enough experience to get things together) he has affectively destroyed our budget, had gas prices the highest EVER, Bin Laden is STILL walking around and sending video tapes in, thousands and thousands of Americans have lost their jobs, thousands of our innocent children are dead from fighting a war that was started on the basis of incorrect information, health care is a joke, the public school system is a really bad joke, food prices is ridiculous-all this from someone that "has alot of experience"--I'll take my chances on President-Elect Obama --while he's got a long hard road ahead of him, I'm sick and tired of the road that we've been on. Palin did not have what it takes to be vice-president of the United States of America--let alone President. The American People have spoken, so any of you that have a problem with this can keep commenting, but Barack Obama is our next President and on November 4th, 2008--I was once again proud to be an American!

grnbeetle

Read about what the McCain camp is saying about her now that the election is over.

freedomisnotfree

Sarah will be able to breath again in alaska after being in stuffy washington with all those stuffy suits

freedomisnotfree

the markets are crashing why because of the obamanation

jBONES

I would dump a hot load in her ass

bree

it's the most irritating thing when people talk about mrs. palin's "inexperience." "SHE CAN'T BE VP SHE ONLY RAN A STATE FOR 2 YEARS!" haha you're so retarded. look who you elected president!!! much, much less experience. but it doesn't matter because he speaks eloquently and has a nice degree. ridiculous how ignorant, hard headed, and BLIND most people are. you can give lots of good reasons why sarah palin wouldn't have been a good VP, but lack of experience is NOT one of them. inexperience is why obama shouldn't have been elected. and to #30, nobody can keep their kids from not having sex! unless they screw a chastity belt on them and lock them in their bedrooms. could your mother prevent you from being a dumb teenager? NO. you were probably just way too gross to ever get laid.

Liz

michelle obama ~ What a name! It is people like you that will be saying very soon, "I thought he was going to take care of me because I am black"! Cry me a f!cking river. Obama said exactly what you wanted to hear and now the clock is ticking and you are standing there, with your hand out waiting for your Uncle Tom to rescue your "entitled" butt.

Your reference to the "cotton fields" makes you sound extremely bitter not to mention, a bigot.

Kat

Very well said just nasty.

Sandrella

hhhmmmm, no reporting on how much the male politicians spend on their nice suits.......seems like a double standard for sure. She still has more experience than Obama........let the tax bloodbath begin

freedomisnotfree

The markets are crashing because of the fear of obamanation capital gains tax

Kat

We can all agree that Mr. Bush is probably the worst president in history, but I didn't vote for him. He was an okay governor, but that is about it. Why question Palin's experience when she is probably about even with Obama? He might be a leader, but I sure don't know about his policies. We will have to wait and see.

freedomisnotfree