Palin Gets Chilly Reception

11/6/2008 11:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The bad news for Sarah Palin: She lost the election. The worse news: She had to go back to Alaska.

There aren't any Saks or Neiman Marcus stores in the Last Frontier.

freedomisnotfree

with all the abuse Sarah has taken she can finally have a breath of fresh air in alaska with real down to earth americans not your typical stuffy washington elites

Kat

I am just a nasty diarrhea turd.

mikey

You people who think Sarah Palin has a chance to be president in 2012 are crazy! If Hilary(who i love) couldn't even win the nomination,you seriously think Palin will win the actual presidency?Most people can't stand her now,so what will change in 4 years?Did you know she didn't even know Africa was a continent?She thought it was a country and South Africa was a city in that country.My niece knows that,and she just turned 10,come on now.

freedomisnotfree

there is fear in the markets of the obamanation capital gains tax

Passion

@ bree -- Not once did I say that you can stop your child from having sex. And FYI - at 17 years old, I was thinking about values because I was being taught them on a daily basis. Teenage pregnancy is out of control and I still say you have to teach values beginning at a very early age and continue throughout your childs life.

@ b--actually the name Sarah is not good enough for me!

Black Teef

So sad when Sarah hijacks my good name.

Kat

Sarah's name is too beautiful for me, because I am one narrow minded b'itch.

bite me

Passion, I agree good parenting can help in preventing teenage pregnancy, But I also agree that you cant be with them 24/7 and that children irregardless of their parents teachings, do stupid things. I am willing to bet both of your older daughters did some things you would be shocked over, but you dont know about. I say all children are brain dead of making good decisions until they are 30. They arent wired to make good decisions, all the time, so with that being sad, basing on what you have said, 85% of the nation has bad parents because one of their children got pregnant, boys and girls, remember it takes 2.

freedomisnotfree

Obama didnt even know how many states there are and he went to harvard

Kat

It is so sad I am nothing but a piece of stinking crap.

Michelle

What's so wrong with Alaska?

Kat

There are 57 of them, right? LOL

freedomisnotfree

the markets are crashing in fear of the OBAMANATION

Helen

So Sarah ~ Are you gonna sell all those clothes (that were GIFTS & not yours) on EBAY?
Like you did the Governors JET?
ANS,if so~will the $$ go in your pocket OR charity?

freedomisnotfree

with all the crap that sarah has taken i hope shes gets more than some clothes