Palin's Biggest Fans Call Her Stupid, Really Stupid

11/6/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been less than 48 hours since the election has ended, and the Sarah Palin bashing and blaming is already in full force -- and it's Fox News leading the charge?!

Basically, Fox News reporter Carl Cameron went on the air with Shepard Smith yesterday to reveal all sorts of incredibly damaging "off the record" juicy secrets about Palin -- like the fact she didn't know Africa was a continent. But It gets better....

In the report, the woman who several Fox News personalities hailed as a person qualified to run the country is portrayed as someone who couldn't pass the 4th grade.

There's the bus -- and there's Sarah Palin being thrown under it.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

n" Nov 6th 2008 by Princess Ali Baba "

What , did the prison guards let you near the computer today ?

Tangie

She is dumber than a box of rocks. She only became Governor because Alaska is mostly men.

yeah....and?

TINALOUISE:

Don't let the sore LOOSERS bother you for one second. Palin is a someone who needs to be working at the Walmart! My guess is that Walmart employees have more smarts then this loose cannon. I totally agree with you.

To the poster who said 'so what, she lost, no big deal' My dear it is a HUGE deal. The American people have spoken.
McMoney got 56 million votes and Obama got 63 million. Case closed.

That said, is it surprising anyone that Republicans are looking to blame her? This is their MO. The party is in shambles. They finally let Ann Coulter out of her cage so she can speak again, even the Republicans know to keep her as hidden as Bush! Nobody on the McSame side did any kind of REAL research on Palin. If they had she would not have been chosen. I think the McMoney side is lacking in the technology side.

Oh well for all you pi$$ed republicans. Ya'll could move in to Ms Palin's house but, there might be enough of room for ya''ll with all those kids and another new baby from her no sex education teen-age daughter. Dippy, just dippy, thank budda the American people were smarter the that! We dodged a bullet wi that one!

Kat

I know I am an a'sshole. You should see my real one. It is huge like the Grand Canyon.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

47. Ooh, someone made a typo, and you have to call someone a moron and idiot. You are a true a'sshole. I am sure you never made one yourself since you are so perfect. Yeah, right.

Posted at 12:46PM on Nov 6th 2008 by Where's Joe is an a'sshole!

uh-huh we all have them and they all stink ! Especially yours, goofball.

John Edwards

I hope the Republicans try to run her next election that will make it a shoe in for the Dems. Palin is an idiot by the way and she doesn't have a fraction of the experience or just common smarts to be a VP. I don't want a F!@%*N Hockey mom for VP. She is a vindictive B!@%CH that abuses her position and if anyone can't see that then they deserve to have someone like her as their VP, in the meantime hopefully she will fade into obscurity.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

The stock market is down yet another 346 points . Good going WHACKJOBS.

BabyGirl

#47

Opinions are like *ssholes... everyone has one.... but not everyone wants to hear from it!

JENN

I'M TIRED OF THE PALIN BASHING. SHE'S THE FREAKING GOVERNOR OF ALASKA. OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS A BRAIN, AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE IN ALASKA FELT THE SAME WAY IF THEY VOTED HER IN. AND SHE HAS AN 80% APPROVAL RATING IN THAT STATE, STILL. THAT'S THE HIGHEST IN THE COUNTRY. LIBERALS ARE AFRAID OF HER BECAUSE SHE "CLEANS HOUSE". AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE IN WASHINGTON. FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE. AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH THAT, THEN YOUR HEAD IS IN THE SAND.
SHAME ON YOU TMZ, FOR THE WAY YOU TREATED AN IMPORTANT WOMAN, THROUGHOUT THE ELECTION, AND STILL.

Kat

It is LOSERs you moron.

hook, line and sinker

I find this whole mess laughable...........Don't you think if this crap was true, the media certainly wouldn't have waited until after the election to dish the dirt on Sarah.......Can't have it both way folks. You drink this crap up like sheep in the meadow being circled. I think it is very telling about the depths we are willing to stoop to, to win an election..........The standard should have been the same for all.........not where on only one is held to it.........This woman was thrown under the bus so that the status quo iwould remain the the same....... supposedly "politically correct" and corrupt. There is a silver lining though..........We can all be grateful for the outcome, because common sense dictates that if Obama would have lost, there would be massive rioting and looting.......Only in America folks...two distinct standards....One of excuses and one of accountability.

Debo

Ya know, the election is over and I have had enough political bashing to last me a lifetime. I was hoping this all would end come Wednesday-but clearly TMZ loves to continue beating a dead horse. I think it is time I quit coming to theTMZ website. It would sure be nice if all those that insist on bashing, would decide that it is time to put that aside and work TOGETHER, and remember that the GREAT thing about this country is that we are all entitled to our own opinions-and it would be nice if for once we can respect our neighbors right to the same without all the bashing...
On that note, I am out of here.

Kat

I know that I am a whackjob!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Wrong again , foolio. You like to put out others candles so yours can "shine Brighter" . Go take your heartburn medicine you pig.

gitrdun

I want to see Sarah Palin pose for Playboy.