Palin's Biggest Fans Call Her Stupid, Really Stupid

11/6/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been less than 48 hours since the election has ended, and the Sarah Palin bashing and blaming is already in full force -- and it's Fox News leading the charge?!

Basically, Fox News reporter Carl Cameron went on the air with Shepard Smith yesterday to reveal all sorts of incredibly damaging "off the record" juicy secrets about Palin -- like the fact she didn't know Africa was a continent. But It gets better....

In the report, the woman who several Fox News personalities hailed as a person qualified to run the country is portrayed as someone who couldn't pass the 4th grade.

There's the bus -- and there's Sarah Palin being thrown under it.

Kat

I like to eat my own dung. Yum!

TT

She has more BALLS than most men that I know or see on tv... She took the Harassment like a champ. Grow Up, A$$ Holes!

Hippie Canyon

Enter Sarah Palin, que the theme song from The Beverly Hillbillies. Enter Grandpa (aka McCain/McScrouge), que the funeral march. And you wonder how Obama one? GOBAMA '12 !!!!!!!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

lem here), calm down. You'll have your chance again in four years. Deal with it and move on.

Posted at 1:02PM on Nov 6th 2008 by Sen

If we could , i would love it if BUSH WAS PERMANENT PRESIDENT FOR LIFE , like the Pope. lol .

To the Where's Joe , impersonator, eff you , yo momma hates you too !

Kat

I said it was the liberals ripping material off from Fox News Network. Fox is no better, but this seems like a liberal site to me.

Kat

I am a whiney complaining loser.

Kat

My momma wanted to abort me. Bush was my father.

Kat

Palin is the hottest woman on the planet moron Steve!

2085 days ago

FOR HOWARD THE BRAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Carl Cameron is talking about how Katie Couric and how the media handle the interview and how the McCain campagin had let Sarah Palin went to have interviewed by Katie Couric. Carl Cameron and Sheppard Smith is not critizing Sarah Palin! You TMZ better better have unbiased reporting, cause you have been spinning out of control!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

The Dow is taking a huge DUMP again, the largest post election loss EVER. What does that tell you ? That 'SSI" will be the FIRST TO GO. Better save your food stamps , you'll need them. (Especially the fake where's Joe?)

Kat

I really need to take a dump bad! I would like to take one in my dirty mouth.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

"84. I hope the Republicans try to run her next election that will make it a shoe in for the Dems. Palin is an idiot by the way and she doesn't have a fraction of the experience or just common smarts to be a VP. I don't want a F!@%*N Hockey mom for VP. She is a vindictive B!@%CH that abuses her position and if anyone can't see that then they deserve to have someone like her as their VP, in the meantime hopefully she will fade into obscurity.

Posted at 1:13PM on Nov 6th 2008 by Steve

You have lipstick on your teeth" -----t Sorry you can't get married to your "life partner now" hahahahhah

Jaded

I would REALLY like to see Sarah Palin on "Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader?" to solve this issue once and for all!

Still waiting

I know there is a lot of you waiting Obama to fail, well keep waiting. The big black man is not going to hurt you, so you can come from under your bed.

Kat

This is the real WHere's Joe? I am so sick of people trying to impersonate me. You people are so jealous of me. It is not even funny.