Palin's Biggest Fans Call Her Stupid, Really Stupid

11/6/2008 2:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been less than 48 hours since the election has ended, and the Sarah Palin bashing and blaming is already in full force -- and it's Fox News leading the charge?!

Basically, Fox News reporter Carl Cameron went on the air with Shepard Smith yesterday to reveal all sorts of incredibly damaging "off the record" juicy secrets about Palin -- like the fact she didn't know Africa was a continent. But It gets better....

In the report, the woman who several Fox News personalities hailed as a person qualified to run the country is portrayed as someone who couldn't pass the 4th grade.

There's the bus -- and there's Sarah Palin being thrown under it.

Good grief!

I can't believe anyone would want this woman to become president. I feel badly for her that she has become the scapegoat because it was pure horrible judgment to have put her on the ticket in the first place. McCain's whole campaign was a complete disaster. As a republican I can say I would have voted republican if they had addressed the issues in a competent, straight forward manner. All they did was bash Obama, while Obama had very specific, thought out strategies. Now that Obama won, the republicans are bashing Palin. Typical finger pointing BS. There's precious little in the way of good judgment among the entire republican party at this point.

Hippie Canyon

or as Sarah just corrected me... "won?"

This is my Boom Stick

As an African American female who voted for Obama (and am humbled, excited and optomistic about his win), I too agree that the Palin bashing is uncalled for. The bottom line is that Mccain chose her to be his running mate, NOT the other way around.

The fault of his loss rest on his shoulders as well as his inept campaign organizers. As a woman I am offended that the GOP and the "anonymous" COWARDS in the McCain camp are now coming out with these Palin stories to shift blame when THEY ran a sloppy and uninspiring campaign by relying on scare tactics, racism, hate and lies to win. McCain himself is an American Hero, but its sad to say that this MESS of a campaign will be a stain on his legacy.

Kat

Up yours thankful!

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

No . You are not even funny , Fake Where's Joe? , you can't compose an original name much less an interesting post. GET LOST.

norjay

To Kit-12:16 pm, LIBERAL VENDETTA?? Are you insane? This came from FAUX Noise and if they were any more right wing they would fall off the planet. I understand why you would vote for little Mac and I don't know history OR geography Palin. Lord, I hope Obama can improve the schools in this country because they don't seem to be doing a very good job on some of you.

Curly Howard

That's not surprising about her lack of knowledge on Africa. Most Americans are ignorant about geography outside of the U.S.

Kat

I am such a stinking loser!

yadaYadayada

20. she TOTALLY has more experience than nobama, she (as governor) has had to balance a budget and run a state unlike the JUNIOR senator from Illinois that has a TOTAL of 143 DAYS at work and has what, maybe 3 bills that he SPONSORED!!??..unreal..and the only reason shes been thrown under the bus is b/c the mccain campaign ran a garbage campaign..mccain decided NOT to use all the info he had against nobama so the person to blame is mccain himself..its his own fault and i blame him..

Posted at 12:31PM on Nov 6th 2008 by d-nyc
+++
Please. Obama has over 300 days in the Senate (that 143 number is from one of those stupid anti-Obama emails). Obama taught constitutional law for 12 years. He has some brains, much more than Palin does, that's for sure!

kdm

They just need someone to blame for McCains loss. I was a McCain/Palin supporter but now that it is over the Republicans are looking for someone to blame. They know she was qualified or else they never would have chosen her. PALIN 2012

Kat

Eggo's in da house! Yay!

yadaYadayada

OMG, I can't believe that TMZ has trolls now.

adelle

"Knowledgeability"

Not a freaking word.

I'm not surprised though.

Fox

Kat

The fake Joe is more interesting than the real one. Childish entertainment.

norjay