Brad Pitt -- Total Dick Tracy

11/7/2008 3:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Although these days he's barely recognizable without his six children or common-law wife around, Brad Pitt still tried to go incognito by putting on his best 1930s police detective drag in NYC yesterday.

Not even a John Waters mustache can hide Brad's beauty.

Biased information

I just want anyone who is reading this to know that not all people in the U.S. are as malicious, petty, unbalanced and superficial as most of the people who work for TMZ or who post comments on their site. I read some of the nasty blogs and comments about celebrities and it never fails to amaze me the hateful and disgusting comments people make. I just want everyone to know that most of the U.S. is not this angry and unbalanced. It's just a small fraction of people here who are most likely high on drugs when they write this stuff. I don't know how else to explain it because happy and sane people do not think, feel, talk or write the way many of these insane extremists do on this and many other tabloid sites.

These tabloid sites are a breeding ground for extremism because it give these kind of people an outlet to project their own self-hatred, paranoia and lack of self respect toward innocent celebs. Tabloid sites are a meeting place for like minded mentally unbalanced people who have nothing better to do than tear into celebrities they don't know. It's very sad that anyone out there is like this. Just realize most of us are not so please don't judge us by the angry vocal minority. Most Americans are nothing like them and we are all amazed that anyone is like this.

mrs. brand

Ok, he's not that beautiful ever since Angelina got her hooks into him, looking pretty haggard actually. She probably drinks his blood like she did Billy Bob's.

This is my Boom Stick

GOD BLESS THE PARENTS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN FOR BRINGING HIM INTO THE WORLD. BTW, WHERE IS ANGIE? I'VE SEEN A LOT OF HIM IN THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS, BUT SHE'S BEEN PERSONA NON GRATA FOR A BIT. HMMMM

T-in-SD

Lose the hat, he looks ridiculous. he really needs to hire a new stylist. He's got no street cred to pull this look off. He's an attractive guy, but should really tone down the style and try to be more age appropriate. he'd be far more attractive if he wasn't trying so hard. Less is more. He really does mold his style based on whatever woman he is with. He dressed best when he was with Jen. This outfit is more appropriate for Johnny Depp. Johnny has the cred to pull it off.

Mariah

Don't you have to be with someone for 7 years before they are "common-law"? You insult the term wife by referring to her as such.

justanotherfknday

I think you meant to say total D*ic*k h*E*A*d !.......

This is my Boom Stick

OMG! Could he be going BALD?! Is that why he's trying this new "signature" look. :(

doodahday

It pains me to say this. But, Brad is now officially a D-bag.

OK!

I just luv'd him in Meet Joe Black.........

Kay

He used to be a cutie, but he hasn't aged well. I wonder if it has something to do with sucking in a million cigarettes a day. The crummy hair implants and silly hats don't help either.

Rocco and David

I don't like men who cheat!

Sad

Why does it seem like he is always wearing black or gray? The hat has got to go...

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

think he looks awesome, except for the mustache, me no likey.

Just call me trailer trash....

he is starting to look OLD

Meri

Brad looked much better, when he was with Jennifer.That is a lot of children to care for. No wonder he looks worn out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments