Daddy Day Care

Rod Stewart Style

11/7/2008 7:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For a man with seven kids from five different women, Rod Stewart sure has some peculiar parenting skills.

The 63-year-old rocker used an umbrella to hold on to his almost three-year-old son Alastair in Venice on Thursday.

Do ya think he's crazy?

hot snot

LOL...NO!!! I think that is awesome

jrad247

Crazy ? Heck yeah he's crazy - Crazy like a Fox !

~Paul

Nope........I think he's just pratical.

This is my Boom Stick

He should've gotten him one of those baby leashes white people like to put their kids in so he could drag his old ass around in a wheelchair.

Beverley

What's crazy is all these women having kids with him. What makes them think he will stay with them forever. He has been married at least 3 times and had kids with 5 women, he isn't changing, he has a bad track record. He's a dog.

Nicole

I think TMZ is desperate.

cpr update

Awesome!! What a Macgyver (sp?) move! He used his umbrella as a good tool to get the job done. Cool.

Liz

That is precious! I love Rod Stewart.

Comment #4...................what a racist pig you are. I know Dr. King is really proud of you. Damn, he is ro;;ing over in his grave!

Nobody In Particular

Actually, that's pretty funny. At least he doesn't feel the need to bring a nanny along when he spends time with his kids... like most celebrities.

This is my Boom Stick

8. That is precious! I love Rod Stewart.

Posted at 5:46PM on Nov 7th 2008 by Dallas
____________________

How is THAT racist? Funny as HELL if you ask me! LoL

RITE ING KLAS

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! This man is a LEGEND, get it, LEGEND and he is still young at heart and humorous..... I LOVE YOU ROD!!!!!

Hollyjack

As I mom - i know you use what you have. It's a great picture!!! I think it's wonderful that he's out there with his son, spending time and not paying someone else to hold his son's hand.

MomV4

I think that's THE HOTTEST PICTURE I have seen in a long time!!! Mmmm...mmmm: he even looks
like a soccer Dad, but he takes too many breaks during concerts! EXCELLENT PHOTO! XOXO

hahahaha

No...I think it's genius! As a parent, you know you have to use whatever you have handy!

Eww

#4 you are a racist bitch. I'm a white mom of a two year old and my son has a monkey leash which he LOVES and YES I put the damn thing on him because he likes to run away and make mommy chase him and was almost hit by a car twice. He's fast, and I don't think it makes me an irresponsible parent to put my son on a leash and hold his hand, when I know what he's going to do once we get in the parking lot. You're an idiot for making a comment like that. I'm smart for having that leash, moron.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments