LC & Audrina's Kiss-Off -- Take Two

11/7/2008 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reality shows shouldn't have Alternate Endings -- but last night in Beverly Hills, LC mysteriously re-appeared next to Audrina's car outside Bond St. sushi just two minutes after she supposedly left in her BMW.
The Hills chicks: Click to watch
That show isn't staged, is it?!

wtf

One problem though TMZ. They would need their MTV camera crew there to film the so called alternate ending and other than your photog there are no other cameras around.

Were you having a DUH moment or what?

Sensationalizing TMZ is sensationalizing.

diandra_1985

That's not a BMW, it's a Mercades....

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

will these people just go away...look at the money their making.. bmw's mercades....omg. and you dumbasses who watch this show are giving them this!!! they are talentless!!! why are they even in hollywood!!!

Hawkeye

I KNEW The Hills wasn't real!

What else are you hiding MTV!!!!!

wtf

2. This article is timed 9:46AM but it wasn't here before "Julia Hudson -- 'NOW I'M THE PRETTIEST ONE'" and seems to have been inserted between the Julia Hudson and R. Kelly's Nephew story (this "LC & Audrina" story isn't even listed in "Recent Posts.") It seems TMZ wants to keep the sensational "Julia Hudson -- 'NOW I'M THE PRETTIEST ONE'" story at the top; quite sad & petty TMZ.

Sensationalizing TMZ is sensationalizing.

Posted at 11:20AM on Nov 7th 2008 by .

======================

This is nothing new. It happens often and I don't think they do it on purpose.

What is up with LC's car? I thought she bought a new one for something like 200K.

Laura

Of course The Hills, isn't all real....big shock. But those who watch will keep watching and those who don't already have formed their negative opinions.

fo real

ENOUGH WITH THESE TWO...THEY SUCK!
THERE CORNY

me

That's not a BMW; and it's not a "Mercades" neither. It's a Mercedes.

oh oh

Saw "LC" out that night - she's got major crows feet and she's getting FAT.
yuck.

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

excuse me #9 for not spelling the correct way...i don't write that word that often. you must be one of the dumbasses........

D

you can say what you want about LC, but the girl is making some serious money from that show.
don't be jealous.

me

kjk (The Hills suck), I'm the one who knows how to spell correctly but yet I'm the dumbass. Riiiight.

Do us a favor and stay away from the add comments link. Thanks!

melissassassa

why do people automatically think someone is jealous when they hate on celebrities?
it bugs the hell out of me.

.?!?

Who cares? Really, it's a television show, people watch it to be entertained. The same reason people look at websites like TMZ.
I really love how everyone who is criticizing The Hills spend their time checking TMZ, reading stories about the girls from The Hills, and spend their precious time commenting. Reading TMZ, or In Touch, or US is the same as watching The Hills. It's entertaining. Get over yourselves, if you don't like The Hills, then don't watch it, don't comment on the stories, just ignore it! I don't like Heroes so I don't watch it, I don't care for Britney Spears, so I don't read articles about her. I don't waste my time on things I don't appreciate, maybe you should do the same.