Sarah Palin:

The Hits Just Keep Comin'

11/8/2008 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin is still sore from pulling the knife out of her back from fellow Republicans.

The Governor, now back in Alaska, is responding to recent allegations that she didn't know Africa was a continent, and can't name the countries in NAFTA -- calling the people who said them "cruel, mean-spirited, immature, jerks." Palin claims the rumors aren't true, calling them ridiculous.

Tell that to John McCain.

See Also

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

"26. Well Now Sara Palin can continue to be a Whore in weirdo Alaska..She knows how to whore it up good in the cold!

Posted at 12:42PM on Nov 8th 2008 by haha"

It takes one to know one , go back to your corner , your pimp is waitin for his CHEESE.

Sarah

Thank you TMZ, for at least including her response to the allegations. That's more than I can say for other gossip sites who giddily reported the initial accusations. *cough*Perez Hilton*cough*

What goes around will come around, Harvey

25. #10, this is Kelly. Don't you dare call me a hypocrite! You don't even know me! I may be a Republican, but I am a social worker who has dedicated her life to working with the homeless and abused kids which is more than I can say for any of my liberal friends who talk the talk of wanting to help others but don't walk the walk. I have never been "happy with anyone for spreading lies". Show me where on Fox they called Obama terrorist. Did they say he associated with a terrorist? Certainly, because he did. I hope that those individuals on McCain's staff who spread these lies are held accountable. I also hope that the media outlets that spread these false stories retract them. I am disappointed that TMZ continues to perpetuate these lies when it has come out that these stories are untrue.

Posted at 12:40PM on Nov 8th 2008 by Kelly
===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===***===
===*** STARS AND STRIPES FOREVER ***===

Fox and you and others called for scrutiny of Obama's past association with a "terrorist". However all of you were screaming "unfair" when people were calling for scrutiny of Palin's past association with the AKIP, an organization in favor of Alaska's secession from the United States, and the possible current association of Palin's husband with this same organization.

You can't have it both ways. If Obama's past associations are fair game, then so are Palin's.

Could you be operating under a double standard?

Also, Fox has not retracted anything. So unless you unleash your wrath against Fox in the same way that you are unleashing it against others who continue to promote this story about Palin, this is also a double standard.

And another term for "double standard" is "hypocrisy".

AL K HOLIC

boo hoo you lost get over it and yourself just go home and be Betty Boop in your home state.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Don't pay any attention to these a**holes. They are the sort that kicks someone when their down, steals from their own mothers, they love the lies more than the truth; they are empty souled creatures who roam the streets like dried up old tumbleweeds. When they catch on fire in hell, they will burn for eternity.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Posted at 12:40PM on Nov 8th 2008 by Kelly

Hey Kelly. Even good-hearted, well-intentioned, dedicated social workers who spend their lives working with homeless and abused kids are capable of being hypocrites.

Just admit your sin of hypocrisy, repent, and humbly commit to learn and grow and be a better person in the future.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

"A true Christian is willing to look at his or her faults and repent. And "repent" means not only to sincerely apologize and be forgiven, but also, to honestly look inside of yourself and acknowledge the sin, and then be humbly willing to learn and grow and make amends, and to strive to never commit the same sin again.

Posted at 1:11PM on Nov 8th 2008 by God loves you and will forgive you for this."

God hates YOU. Your pathetic snide remarks to Kelly shows what a low life punk you really are.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Good point, #33. And to Kelly: if you try to puff yourself up as being "holier than thou" because of your social work, then you are also guilty of the sin of pride.

jjj

Serves her right...who is really being sexist to you now Sarah?????

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Hey, this is great! Christians attacking McCain supporters for being hypocrites, and McCain supporters taking God's name in vain and trashing Christians.

I never thought I'd see it happen.

Dan Panico

FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRATS TO PRESIDENT ELECT OBAMA! THANK GOD FOR THAT I GUESS MY VOTE REALLY DID COUNT.
AS FOR SARAH PALIN WHAT A COMPLETE MORON. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A VICE PRESIDENTAL NOMIEE SO STUPID AND UNAWARE OF WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD, ( EXCEPT FOR RUSSIA). GOD HELP US COME 2012 WHEN SHE DECIDES TO RUN. HOPEFULLY OBAMA WILL BE THERE 8 YEARS. FOR GOD'S SAKE SHE DID'NT EVEN KNOW AFRICA WAS A CONTINENT. WHAT A COMPLETE AIRHEAD, I FEEL SORRY FOR HER KID'S, IF THERE ANYTHING LIKE THEIR MOTHER I DON'T THINK THEY WILL GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL. SARAH PALIN SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE USA FOR BEING A MORON.

Debi

TMZ you should be ashamed of yourselves, you tell untruths, guess you are owned by the liberal side. You can tell you guys are soooooooo scared of her it's funny. Wait till she gets in next time around and you'll see. She kicks butt and takes names and that's why both the Republs and the Dems are so deadset against her. She does the will of the people. You really want to know what she said???? Take you liberal butts over to ADN.com and read what she said to the press yesterday. But you really don't care or want to know the truth do you???

Kelly

This is Kelly again. By the way, I'm not a Christian. I'm also very proud of the work that I do.

Zoe

::If this happened to that witch Hillary, NOW would be all over it. But because its a Republican woman, their silence is deafening.::

Actually, you are wrong. Hillary was a very polarizing figure that many people hated as well. However, even her biggest detractors could admit she was massively intelligent and had the knowledge required for the position. Palin is a universal joke amongst BOTH parties because she's about as smart as a bag of rocks. It has nothing to do with her being a Republican, I'm sure there were plenty of other women in the Republican party McCain could have selected that would have been knowledgeable and capable enough to run for VP. The thought that this woman was a heartbeat away from the presidency was absolutely horrifying and cost McCain an election.

jc

Women of

Women of America should note this gender attack by men. The word out is this new war on Sarah Palin originated with supporters of Romney to run in 2012.