An Officer and a Former Actor/Singer

11/9/2008 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 65-year-old resurfaced working as a San Bernardino County sheriff deputy, looking official.

Bobby's last acting credit was in 1986.

Sherman built a one-fifth scale model of Disneyland's Main Street in his yard.

COMMENTS

Laurie M.

Bobby Sherman --Wow, that brings back memories! You're looking good, Bobby.

Joanne

I had such a crush on him 'back in the day.' He looks a little like Don Johnson..

mack

damn he looks great, I am jealous

janet

congrats Bobby you look great and you look very happy, your great!

Donna

Great to see a former teen idol looking so healthy and having a real occupation. Bobby, you look happy and healthy and are in a wonderful profession that shows you care about people, hard to be an officer if you don't. I idolized you as a teenager in your Brides for Brothers show, you have done yourself proud.

two cents

He looks spectacular! Wow! Father Time has been very good to him. What a hearthrob. =)

BronzedBum

Hmmm, no botox? Liposuction? face lift? clown paint? How un-American!

jonalisa

when he was young, he looked like zac efron!!

pie

Bobby Sherman used to give teddy bears at the los Angeles children's hospital during Christmass in the 1970's, and 80's. - That was a special Christmass for my sister had, to be visited by Sherman in the childrens hospital in the 1970's. - thanks.

Alfwiz

This guy looks really good! Keep up the good work!

LH

Wow! It warms my heart that my Teen Idol graduated into adulthood without sinking into the abyss of illegal drugs and alcohol. Instead of trying to find himself, he made something honorable of himself. Bobby Sherman wears his uniform proudly and he looks rested and happy. Thanks for the memories!

nana2william

Bobby was the first man I ever loved!!! You look great and I still love you! I am 49 and he is 65.....I must have been very very young when I fell in love!!!!! God bless you and your family Bobby.

scissors

65? Years old? Good grief batman!!! Isn't there like a mandatory retirement age or something? Not saying that this guy (whoever he is) can't kick a little ass, but working in a corrupt profession like his must take a toll on his body both mentally and physically.

Papa Larry H

I can only wish I could look as sharp as Mr. Sherman does now. Groovy! I can't believe I just said that! lol!Papa Larry H

LongJohn69

He's 65 in that photo? Hard to believe.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments