Will She Keep Her Promise?

11/9/2008 12:54 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It all starts as a harmless date to the movies with a 20-year-old underwear model. What happens next? Just ask Jamie Lynn and Bristol.

Miley Cyrus -- wearing what looks like a promise ring -- went to a movie over the weekend with Justin Gaston, without a certain mulleted chaperone in tow.

We don't know if she fell for the yawn-and-grab move.

kitkat

omg whoooo cares like seriously.............i used to think she was different but shes just another girl wanting to grow up too soon.

rrright

if she aint bangin him she's a fool
he's hot!

mercury

He has no business being with a 16 year old!!!

The Hulkster

she should spend some time out at the pool with me and i will talk with her about older guys......mmm

al loanese

disneys new movie featuring miley cyrus...it is called

DISNEY PRESENTS THE NEW MOVIE STARRING MILEY CYRUS......DISNEYS NEWEST LIL WHORE.....FEATURING BILLY RAY CYRUS as DADDY PIMP...........ALSO STARRING...PARIS HILTON AS HEIDI FLEISS, ZAC EFRON AS TOM SIZEMORE, JAIME LYNN SPEARS AS TRCI LORDS.....A MOVIE NOT TO BE MISSED...SEE THAT SKANK MILEY...GET PREGGERS FROM HER PEDOPHILE BOYFRIEND JUSTIN THE BATHROOM QUEEN. STAY TUNED...THEIR WILL BE MORE DISNEY HILLBILLIE ANTICS FROM THIS HILLBILLY FAMILY.

MIK

Growing up hooker , aaahhhh , how nice

Matt

TMZ, why do you keep going after these kids. They're such a sweet all-American couple. Humble and mature so far beyond their years. Hard-working too. When I was 20 I was boozing it up in college sleeping with a new girl every other night. This kid is working his A$$ off, grinding it out as an underwear model and sticking with his one 16 year old girlfriend. I salute them.....true role-models are so hard to find these days.

southerngirl

she is way to young for this grown ass man... My daughter loves her on disney what type of example is she setting her parents should be ashamed for letting her date this MAN.. Please she know she's sleeping with that man, he's not hanging around her for nothing. what do you guys think????

charli0124

Does this guy have this T-shirt in every color? He loves himself enough for him and Miley.

Let me just say this, I've raiseed three kids of my own and two step kids. My kids plus alllllllllll their friends had the same behavior when it came to sex. When they start talking about sex in a casual way and become sexual in their dress and mannerism THEY ARE HAVING SEX!!!! Little Miss Miley's pictures that hit the internet said it all. Her parents are NOT stupid. Don't they both have children from fly by night relationships? They KNOW she is having sex with this 20 year old. That's why I'm sure she is on the pill so they DON'T have another Jamie Lynn or Bristol. In other words just another statistic.

From the recent pictures of her Mommy, it looks like she is encouraging it. They can't defend their choice for letting their VERY MUCH under age daughter date a 20 year old (whom I am assuming is having sex). He's the sick one. My husband (if I hadn't got to him first) would have put him on the road so fast he would HAVE NEVER CALLED OUR DAUGHTER AGAIN MUCH LESS MOVE IN AND DATE! Her parents are the screwed up ones, she is just a brat and playing the part. When asked about it she is so flippant and disrespectful it's unreal. Her comments are that her parents thinks it's okay then it is. Honey, I hate to tell you this but your parents had their own screwed up life. REAL SCREWED UP! Read about their great choices.

They make me sick and so does Disney for continuing a professional realationship with her. They make their money off of parents and grandparents like me. She continues her promiscuous lifestyle while I continue to walk down the aisle with my grandaughter and say let's look at something else other than Hannah Montana junk.

Joe

I know when I was 20, if I was dating a 16 year old, I would be trying hard to get in her pants, after all she's Miley Cyrus. Maybe she could put the Hanah wig on and he could have the best of both worlds.

Avenge, revenge, whatever

Man, why is America so uptight about sexuality? We would much rather our kids see violent movies rather than ones that might have nudity. We tell our children not to be ashamed of our bodies, then we act as though nudity and sex is evil. Grow up people. If we weren't meant to be sexual creatures in our teens, than our bodies would not mature until we were out of our teens. Basic biology there. We have to be the most uptight society in the free world. Damned puritans. Go put on your burkas already. Perhaps if some of you uptight morons ever got laid without shame, you wouldn't be freaking out about this. Bunch of uptight losers. Wow, a teen might be having sex. This has to be a first. And don't give me that role model crap. If you don't like it, don't let celebrities raise your kids. How about you interract with them once in a while instead of sticking them with SONY the babysitter? Morons.

mook

looks like a cheap mall engagement ring to me

Disgusting

She is annoying,

Why is/was she popular

sean bateman

Hopefully she getting some of that.

Hawkeye

#10, if I was 20 and dating a 16 year old, I'd be in jail right now.

But, this is showbiz, so anything goes.

Nobody said a thing when a 16 year old Hilary Duff was dating Joel Madden who was in his 20's at the time.

I think it's creepy for an adult to be dating a minor. Call me old fashioned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments