Indiana Jones

And the Last Call

11/10/2008 4:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Good thing you can't get arrested for overage drinking, because Harrison Ford got his 66-year-old groove on while partying at PRIVE in Vegas this weekend.

No word if he was drunk when he put on that earring.

Harriet

He usually wears that earring.

artie help

i always hated this old tool. go to bed grandpa.

Confused

Say it aint so, Han Solo! I used to think this guy was soooo hot. This picture is very, very wrong.

kellog

sweet Jesus...no...how embarrasing for him!

bleh

Geeze, what's wrong with a guy going out and dancing and having fun? Sounds healthy to me, and there is no age limit on it. And dancing doesn't require being drunk. I'd love to see candid shots of you nasty people when you're in the middle of busting whatever move on the dance floor.

cuntroll

Gross. It looks like he is about to shoot his dusty old load. Clenched fists, closed eyes, open mouth, a look of ecstacy...this is just wrong.

Average Housewife

LMAO He looks like he is having a great time. He is rumored to be a total drunk. That sucks. But I still love him.

Betty

I've always loved Harrison Ford, BUT that earring makes him look ridiculous. If he was 20 I could see it. But after 30 it just looks dumb.

CinCal

Ok I think he looks totally sexy...granted im in my mid 40s..lol...usually you see him very reserved and shy....see its the shy ones you have to look out for:)

Stephen

Dump the earring you old fart ... you look like an idiot

samantha

I love Harrison Ford, he is a phenomenal actor! I just finished watching the "Fugitive," riveting flick. Also, I saw "Clear and Present Danger" last week, the guy is multitalented. So what if he is burning off a little steam, he deserves it for all the quality movies he has been apart of.

Meghan

I was going to comment on this photo but cannot compete with gudderball's analysis! classic!

Insert comical name here

Why does TMZ think its so cleaver to bash old people? I don't get it. Its stupid and petty to make fun of people for aging, does tmz advocate killing everyone when they hit forty or what???

Hot Carl

LMAO @ comment #9...

dusty old load.. LMAO

I'm sure he is lookin for a nice peice of tail after being brutally RAPED by Speilberg and Lucas

britegray

Does it look like he's had some work done to you? His face looks like he's had a face lift. He's still good looking. The earring has to go though. It's just so wrong.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments