Jackman's Hardbody: The X-Factor is "Steroids!"

11/10/2008 6:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You've seen the pictures -- so we had to know, how does Hugh Jackman do it?! The answer: He's got something in common with Jose Canseco ...
Hugh Jackman: Click to watch

JolieIsFake

Oh please! My husband is 49, works out 6 days a week, and has more muscle then this guy and he's never done a steriod in his life. It takes work, and a lot of it.

Jimmy

I'm pretty sure he was joking ... duh!

whatever

that was for sure a joke cuz he said steroids i think surgery and something else you know the usual. GAWD TMZ is full of idiots.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Way to go TMZ, spreading more lies as usual. Really not funny or cute, just STUPID.

Joanne

I recently saw "Deception" with Hugh Jackman. One of the worst movies I ever saw. I can't believe he, Ewan McGregor and Michelle Williams were in it. Ugh. Worst movie of the year. Terrible ending..

Are you kidding me?

I've always liked him and I've always wanted to lick him....Ummmm did I just say that out loud?

jessemosslover

#1, chill out he was JOKING! Geez.

bb

yeah. hugh jackman is basically perfect... i want to see a lot less lindsay. and a lot more hugh. hahaha

tonetonetone

Steroids or not (I think he was joking AND laughing about his comment) but either way, he is still the sexiest man on Planet Earth! Long live HUGH JACKMAN....WOOF!!

keishu

Welcome to the Australian sense of humour everyone. He is 'taking the piss' - which in Australia means he is playing you or having a joke at your expense.

indybelle

People who come to the TMZ boards and complain should REALLY watch the show! He was indeed joking, and all of the people at TMZ were laughing about it.

Goldie B

I could lick him like a lollipop!

laurie

OH i know plenty of men more jacked then him...no pun intended. but i agree with goldie!!!
and he's over 40. he's older than i am so he's 42ish..and wife is much older. cute kids. seems like a great dad. wish those famous people would adopt from other countries with orphans..like their own!!! but no..i dont think he did steriods. Ryan reynolds said he was working out daily like a crazy man for xmen origins. wish he'd spot me.

Charles Amber

Definately steroids. I don't know why they think they can deny they use steroids when all of us that do see the tale tell signs. Later he will admit it, as they always do.