Jesse McCartney: I Can Drive You Crazy

11/10/2008 11:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse McCartneyJesse McCartney is THE WORST NEIGHBOR EVER, according to his neighbors.

Our cop sources tell us over the weekend, people who live around him in the Hollywood Hills called the police twice, complaining about an ear-shatteringly loud party in his backyard. One call came in at 3:00 AM Saturday morning, another at 6:45 AM the same morning.

It's gotten so bad, five neighbors are on an email list, poised to launch complaints to the cop shop when Jesse parties. They've tried talking to the dude, to no avail. Now they're reduced to calling his reps.

This has been going on for a long, long time. It appears 21-year-old Jess just doesn't care.

Stephanie

OMG Jesse is a celebrity does anyone NOT know that?????

Jeez.......

Frankie Sonders

Gay men always through big parties. To each their own I guess.

Tasha

Ok first of all this BS story was on Perezhilton.com awhile back and isn't true I suggest people get their facts straight first I've
been a fan since he was 9 years old.He is very sweet and I suggest those who don't know him stop hating him just because
your jealous of him.Get your facts straight before you judge people and before you judge him take a real good look in the
mirror Jesse is not the guy everyone thinks he is.I have met him more then once so get a life and stop being mean when all
you hear and see about him is lies.

Tasha

HELL-O THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE THIS BS STORY WAS ON PEREZHILTON.COM I'VE BEEN A FAN OF JESSE'S SINCE HE WAS 9 YEARS OLD AND I'VE MET HIM MORE THEN ONCE HES A GREAT GUY STORYS LIKE THESE ARE OUT TO
RUIN HIM AND NARROW MINDED LOW LIFE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW HIM BELIEVE IT JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE HIM WELL TAKE A GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU JUDGE A GREAT GUY LIKE JESSE MAC
YOU F***TARDS.

comeonseriously??

Omg jesse is so hott and talented! I luv him! Let him partay!

2048 days ago