Oh-Pra Please!

11/10/2008 2:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Forget Rahm! Oprah's gonna be Obama's host whisperer. Yet she just won't admit the depth of her power.
Oprah Winfrey: Click to watch

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Oh Oh OPrah;

She better stick to her book of the month club and Oprah's favorite things.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

Obama means more to Oprah , than Oprah means to Obama, he will keep her at a distace , but she will enjoy the social perks of knowing the President. She has absolutely nothing to do with his election, but of crse she will never see that , just from a ego standpoint. Trust me, she isn't going to be tht close to him, she has NOTHING to do with politics, just another celeb that chums at the White House and why not???

pebbles

She seems to be chrushing a little, Besides who really gives a sh*t what she says.

Nobody In Particular

I wish this woman would just fall off of a cliff already.

StarrStruck

# 4 is right. I am so sick and tired of this fat hog preaching about her beloved Obama. Just screw him and get it over with already.

Dale

If the Big O wants to really help, why doesn't she give up that huge mansion(s) of hers, move into a million dollar house(slumming for her) and donate the rest to a housing fund in Chicago to help buy a $75K house for oh about 1,000 people.

the photo is sssooo wrong

It's always about Oprah. Oprah loves Oprah

Proud American

Say what you want about Oprah and Obama. You might not like them, but there is no denying, the power Oprah has. She's one of the most well connected people out there. I noticed Obama seems to surround himself with the most well-knowns, and I might not have voted for him, but I think he's smart for doing that. I'm a huge Oprah fan, and she does a lot of good works for others, so lay off of Oprah!

the photo is sssooo wrong

There's never anything anonymous about her good deeds. Op loves her some Op

savvydude

When Obama screws up, soon I suspect, will the Oprah point it out? Doubtful. The "unleashed" one will become and apologist and spokesperson for "The One" and then we can lay some of the blame on her. I can't wait.

OPRAH'S RICH BITCH!!

y'all some haters!!

what's the realllll reason you all don't like oprah??

is it because she's BLACK!!

or she's BLACK and RICH and you all are not??

HI HATERS!!!

Over It Already

If John McCain or Hillary Clinton would have had the exact same ideals, the exact same background, the exact same 'change' promise... do you think Oprah would have endorsed them? I think not. Enough said.

Marlene

Nummbers 3, 4 and 5 said it all. And very well I might add.
Thanks to all 3 of you. And if the big "O" thinks she going to be
skinny AND rich, she really is nuts. (Evidently she, along with the
Jackson 3, wants to be white too.)

al loanese

the biggest out there...shes a racist ...a closet
lesbo........sick and tired of this fat bitch into everything...next
thing you know this sumbag with money will say it was her who got that
uncle tom elected.

Anthony

What if oprah took of her wig and wiped of all that makeup, and you stood her next to whoopie goldberg who would look better? my guess would be whoopie pie.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments